This should be my final team - please rate and i will rate urs

Started by Ruky, March 18, 2012, 08:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruky

Back - Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Ellis, Smedts, Bugg (Brown, Wilkes)
Midfield- Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Hayes, Pfeiffer, J.McDonald (Mitchell, Magner)
Rucks - Cox, McEvoy (Giles, Redden)
Forward - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Weedon (Cameron, Kerridge)

$500 in the bank

Can u please rate it out of 10 and give any feedback on what i should do to improve it??

Thanx

tiger_1

Do not know about Mcdonald in the starting 22. Would start with Mitchell if he gets a game. Hayes a risk comeing back from injury and his age. One worth taking however. Good strength accross all lines. Rate it 8/10

Dilen9

Quote from: Ruky on March 18, 2012, 08:28:13 PM
Forward - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Weedon (Cameron, Kerridge)

$500 in the bank

Can u please rate it out of 10 and give any feedback on what i should do to improve it??

Thanx

I will rate your Sam, but please rate mine, I quoted on your last one, but you didn't rate mine back. Please keep your promises.
DEF: solid, but maybe too much rookies. Also, I am not too keen on Smedts.
MID: it is pretty good, not too sure on Hayes, or pfieffer.
RCKS:looking good, both should do good.
FWD: great, maybe porpoise is a risky option, but could do you good.
OVERALL: A very solid team 8/10

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM THIS TIME: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html

tor01doc

I would prefer to see Hayes and Old McDonald out.

Look at premium rookies if there is such a thing. Like Coniglio, Caddy, Wingard, Stevens, Pfeiffer. They seem to be more likely to get games, and really that's all you need. Who can tell which one's will score more?

Could even upgrade a D5 into a more experienced guy like Dempsey, Lake, Hargrave, Malceski?

Nice team though.

Fedor

Quote from: Ruky on March 18, 2012, 08:28:13 PM

$500 in the bank

Thanx
A very strong team in my opinion. The backline has a very good selection of guns and rookies on the field, though not too sure about the benchers. Midfield is good too, with Ablett and Selwood being good picks. However, not too sure on Juddy at this point, and I'd rather not see Hayes there. Very, very strong rucks,  Cox and McEvoy will score big, bench guys are very good too. Great Forwards too. I'd rate every position a 9-10/10 with the exception of the midfield which I'll rate probably a 7/10. Overall It'd be at least an 8.5/10. probably a 9/10.

By the way, here's my team, please rate! thanks: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51323.0.html

Squalidly Pristine

b:great prems. great rookies maybe darley for wilkes. 9/10
m:not sold on hayes or pfeiffer. theyre both akward prices especially hayes. if you downgrade a ruck you can turn hayes into a prem and still have cash leftover. 6/10
r:ive personally done with the 1 and 3 strategy think thatll work. but good premium in cox not sure about mcevoy. if youre going for that midpricer in 2nd position id go with mcintosh and get some money. rookies good 7/10
f:perfect. 4 prems 1 mid and 2 rookies. well done. not sure about weedons job security though. 9/10

overall: 7.5/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51326.0.html
thanks