Almost final team, rip it to shred's guys

Started by robino, March 15, 2012, 12:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robino

Hey hey guys, this is the best team I have at this time, it will hange depending on injury updates and also games this wkd,
If you want me to rate your team leave a link to your page too!!

Cash left: $9,100

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

robino

tor01doc

Some of us have to work some of the time.  :D

tor01doc

OK. That's all finished now. So your team...

11 and maybe 12/13 premiums - a bit light on. Can't really call Hayes a premium yet. Danger - who knows? He's in my team though.

Only 3 premiums down back. I can see the logic behind both Lake and Hargrave - one surely will fire - or will he?

Hayes is tempting but not for me.

Caddy could be a beauty if you think you can afford him. Unless he really rips it up, he's a bit of a waste of money.

Redden in the rucks instead of Stephenson please. In fact I would dump HMc and go 1/3 and strengthen down back.

Forwards are fine.

Also Hall, Couch, Magner and Smedts have selection committees to convince.

I don't object to the calculated risks but your rucks and backs need bolstering.

Good luck.

Disco

Your backs are weak. Having lake and hargrave in the same team is a big risk. Choose one not both. There are probably cheaper mid rookies than caddy as well.

enzedder

I'd downgrade Caddy and use the cash elsewhere...Cox maybe for McEvoy...not that McEvoy is a bad pick though
I'd get a rookie instead of Danger as well and bolster your backs at Hargrave's expense...perhaps Broughton.
Plenty of great premium picks in every line. Hayes could be great but risky...good luck if you end up sticking with him...
agree about Stephenson to Redden

johnnytheboy1

Backs: I also agree only one of Hargrave or Lake if. The other problem you may have is smedts  I can see him being in the starting 21 as Guthrie is ahead of him. You may be better off with Guthrie.
Mids: As long as Hayes is able to play out a full season your midfield should fire.
Rucks: Not Sure about  Hmac Probably could downgrade a few players and get yourself a premium
Fwds: Strong forwards i wouldn't make any changes here.

Overall Your team is probably one gun short. You probably don't have uniques that will separate you from the rest. I give you a 7.5/10

robino

Thanks for the feedback guys! its always good to have a fresh set of eyes to go over and give feedback

I agree with most of the feedback, the changes I have made are:
Backs: Hargrave ---> Broughton
Ruck: McIntosh ---> Kreuzer
Forward: Dangerfield ---> Saad
Thought about getting rid of caddy although
Cash left: 43,900

Thought about version two?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us