Where to spend 90k?

Started by Jay, March 15, 2012, 06:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

ok...so ive got $90,500 in the bank and im unsure on how to use it! Ive always had the opinion that 'you dont earn interest on that cash so you may as well use it' ;) but im stumped on where I can improve ??? Here is my team

goddard deledio shaw broughton lake ellis darley <smedts bugg>
ablett swan selwood caddy miles clifton <kerridge magner>
cox redden <giles stephenson>
franklin goodes fyfe martin dangerfield porplyzia d.smith(GWS) <pfeiffer couch>

Disco

If your happy with your team and you like the 3/3 prem/rookie mid mix and the 1/3 ruck mix then save your cash

felsty

The only thing to do is either upgrade Danger or Broughton to known premiums on their respective lines. If not that then downgrade one of those two and upgrade caddy to super premium. Other than that there isn't much you can do!
I'm in the same boat atm actually, check it out and tell me what you think I should do..
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.0.html

enzedder

Upgrade Caddy to Rockliff or another preferred mid premium up to approx 615ish K
Downgrade Danger to rookie
Your team looks great....could run with what you have no problem...they would be my changes
Backs awesome.
Top 3 mid premiums awesome complemented with rookies
Rucks...Cox= great, don't mind the 3 rookies as support...though my preferred option is 2/2
Fwds strong...same top 4 as mine.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Solid you have 4 Gun Backs that is what you need in a team
Mids Strong enough here Caddy should have a better year this year so could a POD.
Rucks If you think 1 premium 3 Rookie is rthe best for your team go with it.
Fwds: Very Strong here Dangerfield is looking great i think he will step up this year. Should be a premium by the end of the season.

Overall: If you make changes the obvious ones are Broughton or Dangerfield that is if you WANT A 4TH premium mid otherwise you should stick with this team. I give you an 8/10

Jay

ok thanks for the advice guys...ive taken it into account :)

here are some proposed new changes:
• downgrade danger-->saad
• upgrade caddy-->rockliff

Couldnt find a way to trade broughton without having more than 2 round 13 bye defenders...

Bosh

Keep danger, Kids guna dominate.