3rd forward???

Started by bedford, March 14, 2012, 09:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will have more points by the end of the season?

A. Goodes
14 (45.2%)
M. Pavlich
6 (19.4%)
P. Chapman
6 (19.4%)
S. Johnson
5 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 17, 2012, 09:37:39 PM

bedford

trying to pick between these 3 as my 3rd forward, cant seem to decide.

Goodes
pros: been doing pretty well this preseason and a relatively easy draw
con: usually a better scorer in the second half of the year

Pavlich
pros: been killing it this preseason, relatively easy end to the season
cons: age, not an easy start to the season
also new coach could affect his scoring, in what way im not sure

Chapman
pros: can get consistent 110's
cons: age, injuries (will they return)

Johnson (just thrown in for the sake of being there)
pros: can score very well
cons: can have shockers

vote and leave a comment if you want

Mozza3

All superstars of the game but I think Pav is showing signs under Lyon of being a rejuvenated man and looks ready to destroy some teams this year.

dmac07

Apparently chapman looking very good this preseason with the groin issues all done. Would go chapman.

bedford

yeah thats what i was thinking mozza.
also if ross lyon gets the ball directed at pavlich like he did with reiwoldt at the saints then he could push 110, maybe 115, on average

bedford

yeah heard that as well but he has burned me before with his injuries so a little hesitant in picking him

tor01doc

So the guys bothering to post agree on Pav but the poll says Goodes. 6 to a single Pavlova.

Goodes for me by the way. Just a gut feeling. All great picks though but SJ the 4th for sure.

May be decided by byes.

bedford

yeah its pretty much a toss up between goodes and pav at the moment unless chapman can pull out something special this weekend or both goodes and pav both get injured  :-\
otherwise goodes and pav are slightly ahead of chapman, not gonna discount him though
yeah stevie j is too over priced for me now but maybe an upgrade after the byes
cant believe there is no love for the pav  :P

The Bomber

goodes with an easy draw, should churn out 100's against port, adel etc. Finishes the year strong, against good teams should balance his scores

i like chappy, avg 100+ whilst being injured most season...fully fit should lift that avg

youl_R_FCK

Goods is a gun, untill they play Carlton and Gibbs tags him and they both score 40points

enzedder

If you get Goodes, who I'd recommend...he'll be your second forward...Fyfe will be your 3rd...on price.

Bosh