17 (51.5%)
H. McIntosh
7 (21.2%)
D. Hale
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

mudgee

Locinator

Don't expect Hale to Score 100+ and 6 Goals every week. He was on a 19 year old kid has never played a senior game and is 10cm shorter than him

Capper

Hale will get alot of ruck time now that max power is out. HMac is on timeshare with Goldy and Kreuzer is part of the forest that is the blues forward line

Hale for me

Bosh

mudgee

I'm actually tinkering with the idea of running with two of these "mid-price" rucks (say Kreuzer and Hale) and two rookies, then upgrading to premiums down the track. That way I can have extra $$$ to spend in my forward line. Too risky maybe??

The Bomber

i believe only one of those 3 will fire...

most likely - kreuzer

2. - hale

3. - hmac

Big_Cox14

Out of those three I think Kreuzer has the most upside.

nathan11

Out of those 3 hale is the only no1 ruck for his team can rest down forward and release buddy into mids

mudgee

Quote from: nathan11 on March 15, 2012, 11:25:51 PM
Out of those 3 hale is the only no1 ruck for his team can rest down forward and release buddy into mids
I guess that is good news for Gunston then. With Hale doing the majority of the ruck, Franklin moving down the ground as he pleases, and Roughy not 100%, that surely leaves him as a tall target up forward

ubeaut

Read in Herald sun today that coach sees Broc Macauley as Baileys replacement.

nathan11

Quote from: ubeaut on March 16, 2012, 12:33:07 PM
Read in Herald sun today that coach sees Broc Macauley as Baileys replacement.

That would be because he is the only one left :)