Rate up this team! Leave a quick vote on the poll!

Started by Scalabrine, March 15, 2012, 09:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rate This Team Out of 10!

0 (0%)
1 (16.7%)
4 (66.7%)
1 (16.7%)
6 or below
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Scalabrine

Just my team that i have put together, leave a rating so i know if it is a handy team or not and also leave suggestions on changes etc.

Leave links to your teams below and i will have a look at them. 9k left.

Bosh

Backs: Pretty stock standard back line - Should score well, interesting no delideo but just trade him in when he loses cash. Put darley on the field over Smedts also keep an eye on Smedts, hasn't got the best job security.

Mids: Obviously gone the 3-1-2 strategy, if you are doing this hayes pretty much has to be a keeper by the end of the year otherwise might as well get a rookie. Nothing wrong with that though. Good choice in Rocky as he has Rd 11 bye.

Rucks: Goes with the Mid strategy would be able to upgrade giles if downgraded Hayes, but can't have it both ways so That is fine.  Try get Cox in there if you can.

Forwards: Very strong Midfield, easily the strongest area of your ground. Interesting that you have gone the two mid pricers. Danger will be a keeper I assume if you have Porpz as well?

Bosh

Also, Rocky captain over Ablett - Interesting!  :o

:P

Scalabrine

Haven't set me captains yet ;) im trying to get cox in, might even go hayes to caddy and go rocky back to murphy which will work better with byes!

Bosh

If you really want Cox over Mummy it doesn't matter too much scoring will be very similiar but hayes to caddy, Mummy to cox.

Hayes is still a good option though.