I think I have come to a conclusion! Finally. Rate/Comment. Picture.

Started by Kozij, March 14, 2012, 12:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozij

I think this is a fairly solid team, any changes would be fairly minor i.e rookies. But I think they're all looking good. Thoughts?

tor01doc

Hey,

Worried about Bock?  He'll be sitting on your bench for a couple of rounds to start with.

And then in round 13 he'll be off with Scotland and Goddard (and Ellis and Wilkes if they are still there).

Mids and rucks are excellent.

Bye clash up front with Freo and Sydney sharing.

Nice apart from a couple of queries.

Good job.

Kozij

tor01doc

Good move. Bock could be a good target depending upon where he plays.

Still have bye 13 trouble down there but so does everyone else I reckon.

If L Brown gets a game, he could be used to cover then so don't panic.

Forward clash still there round 12. Also the mids have 2 from round 12 so you won't be able to hide one of the 3 forwards there that round. No real solution I guess.

Good luck.

Kozij

Guess I could put in D Martin for Pav and free up some cash at the same time.

tor01doc

Like Martin.

He'd be a good fit in any team.

Seems good value. Only concern is their horror draw.

Kozij

With an injury cloud over Magner I put McEvoy in for Mummy and got Hogan in for Magner. He's been doing well with the Cats and should get serious game time. Now with 45k spare.

tor01doc

Now I am not so sure.

Hogan / McEvoy / Martin for Magner / Mummy / Pav plus a bit of loose change is not a great improvement.

Magner might play and he is great value compared to Hogan. If you stick with him (and he plays) you could keep Mummy.

Keep tinkering.

quinny88

I liked your first team better, however i like the birchall change down back.

tor01doc

Yes. First team better but Martin is a good one to have for balance.

Hogan seems a lot for a 'rookie type' (I know he's not a rookie) when there are others to select just for cash.

Try and get Mumford back to make your rucks the world's best.

A cheaper mid than Hogan should be enough,

Good luck. See you in the finals!

Kozij

I have kept to the first but changed Bock to Birchall and Pav to Martin. Mumford still in!

tor01doc

bennynam

Mate get rid of Tommy Walsh.  Replace him with Smith, Saad, Cameron, Hampton (just anyone else)!