Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Van berlo, wingard, clifton
Kerridge, Magner

mummy Giles
redden, stephensen

Buddy, Fyfe, chapman, Martin, porps, smith, treloar
smedts, couch

207k in the bank
going for league win.
NOT changing van berlo, he is the pick I'm sticking with.
anyone else can be subject to change.
Thanks, will rate back

felsty

B: nice although not a fan of broughton, would rather adcock, birchall, etc.
M: nice and solid picks! love van berlo pick
R: nice but put redden on the ground!
F: chapma no.. looked average on the weekend, other than that perfect! id put money into your rucks.. i would keep the money or upgrade van berlo, otherwise all good

Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

barnsey70

use your extra 207k and upgrade van berlo into a premium trust me, you spend alot in the mid but its worth it!!

8 out of 10 pal !!

Ringo

Here is my suggestions for $207k
(1) Broughton to Birchall or Adcock  - Just personal but not convinced on Broughton yet.  He may be an upgrade target in due course once his role is defined and evidenced with more time in mids.
(2) Porps to Dangerfield - I personally think Danger will average 20/25 points per game more than porps.
Pleased that you are sticking with Van Berlo as you need to have these POD to be different
Just do the sums but your decision.

Shiftynev

Keep it and upgrade one of your rookies later in the season. :-\

FactHunt

Im a little surprised that people are off Broughton a little this pre-season. He has proven to be a premium back IMO. If there is a little conjecture regarding his 'mids' time surely this could only ADD to his value? I would have thought that with his accuracy by foot,  and potential mid time, he is even a little underpriced at 500K.
Conversely- Im really not a fan of Adcock... previous averages are, well, average at best and from limited games played each year:
In 2011 he played 20 games for 90.4 av (not too bad) BUT in 2010 only 9 games for 68.4, in 2009 15 games for 87.3 and in 2008 he played 20 games for an ave of 75.5. Not solid.
I am a fan of Birch tho... and with Hawthorn's possession style game i think he will be solid again this year.
If your rookies don't look like all starting in round one, you could always upgrade one of them to a mid-pricer (e.g. Vespremi in the forwards) who you know will play and make you some interest:D