rate my team PICTURE !!

Started by cpt.ha, March 12, 2012, 03:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpt.ha

Torress

you have some ''iffy'' picks but i see why you pick them.

you have 4 rookies starting i'd probably squeeze in 5 and upgrade maybe a waters, bartel, maybe even leuy to mummy or cox.

keep an eye on your rookies - mitchell and zorko not playing round 1 i don't think. i think your ripping yourself off starting coniglio! way to expensive - bring in someone 90k cheaper!! or go for hogan instead been in the system for longer should be able to handle the bigger bodies better and plays with blokes who will feed him the pill/block for him. and why go byrnes when we have porplzia doing so well?? sometimes trying to be too unique will burn ya hard. porpz is outstanding value!!!

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Good unique pick in Waters was thinking of getting him into my team Scored well the other night. scored 106 SC Points
Only 1 Rookie starting on the field. Backs Could score heavily
Mids: Don't think Mitchell is a good pick as he is injured maybe C.Smith or A.Miles would be better.
Rucks: Many will have HMAC as 2nd Ruck if you had an extra $80,000 Will minson Would be a unique pick.
Fwds: Will Byrnes score well enough to deserve to be in your team i know he is a nice unique pick and you need that to win in Supercoach but at F5 you need someone like Sidebottom.

Overall Your Team has a few good unique if score highly will give you a chance of being in the top 1000. Igive you a 7.5/10