Rate for rate! few x factors here lads!

Started by JamesHarden13, March 11, 2012, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

I will rate yours if you leave link!
also dont smash me about the byes as i dont care about them, just going for league win!

Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Wilkes)

Mids; Ablett, Rockliff, A.Swallow, Masten, Hogan, Miles (Magner, C.Smith)

Rucks; Mumford, Mcevoy (Redden, Giles)

Forwards; Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Saad, Cameron (Smedts, Kerridge)

12k leftover, rates, suggestions, critisiscm all greatly appreciated!
dont forget to leave a link to yours for me to rate it as well!

felsty

thanks for the rate! check my changes..

B: Solid, Hargrave might get the forward tag with his good preseason so watch for that..
M: awesome.. great pick in masten
R: Set and forget!
F: Solid line again. will kick some goals!

not a huge fan of broughton but thats up to you.. masten as fourth mid could work really well for you!
just a question why porps over dangermouse? any reason or just money?

JamesHarden13

Cheers mate, will do!

well they have both have had pretty similar nab cups, and for 200 grand cheaper i may as well get porplyzia and there is no definite that dangermouse will break out this year, they say it every year so im avoiding him!

TheMailman

Masten sticks out as the weak player in that side

Ringo

Def: Solid
Mids: Sound - Masten has looked good in the NAB cup but at the awkward price as to wherther you keep or upgrade. Nice unique though and not the worst.
Rucks: Set and forget
Forwards: Again Sound.

Just watch the final rookie selection for Round 1 - Saad did not play today so is there an issue there. magner Injured etc.. Sekect the right ones for a sound team.

tor01doc

Career high 33 but only 3 assists - you getting greedy?

Nice team.

Now that Hargrave is being picked everyone is saying watch him. Before it was Lake and watch him. Both seem pretty good value. Wondering about getting both!

Broughton will be fine.

I think Rockliff and Swallow could be a bit flaky compared to Swan / Murphy / Boyd / Priddis / Thompson but what would I know?

Like your forwards.

8.76/10.