This should just about do.. Rate my team :)

Started by Adz23, March 11, 2012, 08:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adz23

possible changes im thinking of:

Miles/Shiel (depending on Round 1 teams)
and
Hall/Treloar (depending on Round 1 teams)

Cash Remaining: $5000

felsty

solid side!
no martin? the guy has been killing it and should be in the best shape of the year coming off a great preseason.. think you would be crazy to miss him..
thin in the backline.. much rather see pendlebury downgraded to boyd, selwood etc. same with clarke.. then upgrade conca to a premium or semi-premium.. heppell etc.?

have a rate of mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.15.html

enzedder

Awesome rucks, Good forwards...
I'd get rid of Conca though. Maybe downgrade Clarke to rookie or if you traded Pendles out Selwood too then you'd have cash to go shopping...Malceski is in my team and I'd suggest him over Conca every day of the week.

Adz23

@ Felsty
Cheers mate, martin is very tempting, consisted him numerous times for chappy, but with a full strength geelong side and chappy not being injuried this yr and also having a good preseason i can see him pumping out the scores needed this year.

pendles was my number 1 pick this year, his way to prices and is deffinatly going to drop in prices, but he will also pump out the scores week to week, if he pumps them out well n truely from the start he wont lose as much money as people think, and could be hard to get back in your side.

@enzedder
Thank you :)
im running a bit of a risk with conca however he should play a fair bit in the midfield this year so i beleive he could be a good unique for 70-80 points a game at a cheapish price, do you have any thoughts on players for replacing clarke with? i did have morris from richmond in my side but i was getting a bit richmond heavy