Rate for Rate

Started by littleblueboy2906, March 11, 2012, 10:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

Please rate my side finished top 7,000 last year going for overall and ill return the favor and rate yours!

tor01doc

Main concern is you're getting 2 donuts round 13 in the backs with those guys even with a DPP switch to the mids since Ablett and Murphy will be on the bench alongside Goddard, Newman, Birchall, Yarran, ?Ellis if he's still there (which he could well be if he fires).

Loving your rucks - inspired by felsty no doubt.

I reckon Cloke is a bit of a clunker. I'd go someone like Sidebottom or Dangerfield and save a bit of coin.

A few problems if you're going overall I reckon.

Good luck.

johnnytheboy1

Backs As Ringo has stated in a post to me you shouldn't worry too much about the round 13 bye. Although you could go with Broughton instead of Birchall & either Adcock or Hanley instead of Yarran.
Mids: Midfield looks strong enough will Clay smith get a game with Boyd, Cooney & Cross in that team.
Rucks  Can't get much better
FWDS: I also think Dangerfield will score better than Cloke so you may want to save money there.

Overall : You Team has taken good shape and has minor problems with the Byes but these can be fixed later that is why we have trades. Igive your team an 8/10

tor01doc

johnnyboy,

I know the byes are tough but if he picks Yaqrran @ that price, surely he is thinking of keeping him.

So the same for Goddard, Newman and Birchall - minimum 2 donuts if all goes well and if he is going for overall then he can't wait until round 14 to get Deledio (probably 2nd highest scorer down back) or Scotland in because he'll fall a long way behind in the overall which is his goal.

Has to diversify and consider Adcock, Broughton, Heppell at least.

Headaches all round.

Ringo

Just to clarify you can afford one donut during the byes but not 2. (You will have 2 from the four prem Defenders in Round 13) So I would be looking at upgrading Yarran to Adcock, Broughton or Heppell.  Personally I wpuld restructure the back line to include at least one of Shaw, Delidio or Scotland to join Goddard. Most teams will have 2 of the Top 5 scorers as their keep prems.

littleblueboy2906

What do you guys think of the updated team? Went Hargrave as 5th Def got Clifton in and was able to get Goodes for T.Cloke...

littleblueboy2906

Woops leunberger obivoulsy swaps with Gilles in the rucks ^^^^^^

oodmutler

Very nice team!

If money permits, i'd replace S.Clifton with S.Coniglio.

I prefer N.Fyfe over Pavlich, but that's individual preference.

Zorko, going to play Round 1?

Rest of the squad looks great bud...good job!