You Rate My Side and I Rate Yours :)

Started by littleblueboy2906, March 11, 2012, 03:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

Side updated after NAB Thoughts thanks going overall finished top 6,000 last year

felsty

really solid just a few issues..

dont think giles has shown anywhere near enough to be considered on the ground. hasnt been seen with brogan yet either which would change his output significantly
cloke and petrie being kpp can have bad days with there scoring.. dont know how you dont have fyfvlich in there at all??
other than that its a pretty strong side
just a few things to work on 8.5/10
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50385.0.html

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Very strong defence i like the pick of Hurn he should score highly.
Mids; Very impressive with 4 Premiums
Rucks: Looks Ok this is where you will lose points on teams that have 2 premiums.
Fwds: I would suggest Fyfe and Dangerfield  rather than Cloke & Petrie but i suppose you are looking at who is going to get you the most contested Marks & Goals. I think you should also look at who is going to be more consistent.

Overall: This team 13 gun players in there team which is good but the only problem with alot of Premium is that you have too many rookies on the field so you need a couple of mid price players. I give you a 8/10

Please rate Mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.msg668538.html#msg668538

littleblueboy2906

Updated side by getting rid of

H Shaw for Yarran

Stephenson for J.Redden (PORT)

Petrie to Pav

Any way anyone can think of getting in Leunberg/McEvoy???

Also will rate your side tonight johnny :)

Ringo

Backs Solid
Mids: 4 Super Prems - maybe a bit havy.
Rucks: Solid with Prem and 3 rooks.
Forwards: Sound with Petrie to Pav.

If you are trying to get Berger/Mcevoy there is only one way and that is to revise your team structure. Decide whether you want 4 mid prems with 2 rookies or 3 prems and 3 mids. By downgrading one of Murphy or Rockliff you will free up enough to strengthen rucks.
Rate your current team with improvements as 8/10

littleblueboy2906

What do you guys think. I did the Rockliff to Wingard then Gilles to Leunberger and put Gilles back on the bench...

Which Team? The one in my OP with the updated changes in the above ^ post or this side?

Please Rate and Ill Rate ur side!