Final Team.......please rate!!

Started by Linzo, March 12, 2012, 07:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linzo

TEAM NAME: Maximo123
DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, M. Suckling, B. Lake, P. Bower, B. Ellis (T. Bugg, J. Boumann)
MID: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, J. Selwood, J. McCarthy, K. Stevens, D. Smith (C. Smith, A. Miles)
RUC: D. Cox, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, P. Dangerfield, J. Porplyzia, B. Smedts (G. Weedon, T. Couch)
CASH LEFT: $1,000

Zabs

Overall decent team, however  it all depends on what your strategy is. I have gone with the 3 rookie rucks, however I think if you go down this line you need to start with  4 premium mids to ensure you get some guaranteed tonnes.

Looks like you have gone for 3 rookie rucks and also only 3 rookie mids, as McCarthy isn't really preium status.

Hope it pays off. Good luck,

PICCOLLO

Not sure you need 4 prem mids if going rookie ruck but you do have to spend the extra to nullify starting rookies.  With only one rookie def and fwd starting, i think the 30 ppg ull lose (min) with rook ruck is countered.  Dont agree with broughton, suckling but the rest looks good.
Mccarthy isnt a great option in ur mids - he'll play but masten better if going low mid price.  Unsure of koby's JS either.  Structure good but reassess some of ur players.
Structure 10/10
Team 8/10

Linzo

Thanks guys for your input.....McCarthy's form seems to have been a surprise....I'm looking for a unique....

Is Bower a good choice??

Masten has been a terrible pick in previous years...

I have Pendelbury and Cox so I have to sacrifice somewhere....and McCarthy doesn't seem too bad a risk....I'll also start Redden and Miles....

Ringo

Like Pic 10/10 for structure just need to get correct players.

If worried about cash go Pendles > Swan with no real loss in points and save $40k. IMO Pendles is overpriced for start of season and price may fall as he has a B/e of around 130 points for first 2 rounds.
Also not fussed with Broughton at D3 happy at D4 though.

Just select right playing rookies to finish team.

Shiftynev

I like bower, crueled by injury last year.
Was getting regarding 80's prior to that.
I've got him and hope he'll become a good cash cow.

Linzo

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Ringo for all your time and effort....hope you do well this year mate.

I traded McCarthy to Caddy for extra cash and Stevens to L Brown so I have a DEF link and FWD link in my mids.

Team complete.

tor01doc

Confucious say - 'No such thing as Final Team in Supercoach.'

Changes are good.

The main debate here has to be whether you go Pendles/Cox or Swan/Other keeperuck to save $100K +.