Thoughts? First year SC

Started by govenator, March 05, 2012, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

govenator

B - Goddard, Deledio, shaw, heppel, lake, ellis, morris, (bugg , wilkes)

M - ablett, boyd, rockliff, D. Smith, Pfiffer, McDonald, (Magner, Gibson)

R - Mumford , Leunberger (Giles, Orren)

F - Buddy, Goodes,Fyfe, D. Martin, Danger, Saad, Smedts, (Folau , Kerridge)

Thinking of changing heppel for hargrave to free up some money to upgrade mcdonald because he didnt do so well in the NAB cup.

Feel free to comment on my team
Cheers :)

tor01doc

As well balanced as any team posted.

Maybe Hargrave rather than Lake and so keep Heppell.

McDonald can be replaced with another rookie to save money. Mid rookies are plentiful. The right rookie however is the key.

Rockliff could be a winner.

Only worry is I'd love to see either Swan or Pendles in here but the dollar only stretches so far doesn't it.

Rucks are excellent.

Forwards will kick goals.

Like it a lot.

9.1/10.

felsty

B: typically perfect. lake or hargrave but not both.. keep heppell
M: sound again. fan of the 3 prem structure. just check how rickliff handles a tag now. might be better to have a proven performer
R: perfect! leuey hasnt fired yet but is sure too
F: perfect forward line, hopefully danger rips it up this year

all in all a strong team
think tor01doc is being a bit harsh with his rating - i give you a 9.12/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs Looks good except for Lake i think he may be past it but i mighT be wrong. Hargrave is the better pick at the moment.
Mids: Like the 3 Premium 3 rookie selection. Just make sure that you have the right ones on the field before lockout.
Rucks I have my doubts about Leunberger. I hope it was only a one off game.
Fwds.I also agree in regards to Dangerfield i think this is finally the breakout year.

Overall. Great balanced team.As thiss team only needs very minor changes i give it an 8.5/10

Capper

Surely Izzy is there as a joke

govenator

Update from this
B - Goddard, Deledio, shaw, heppel, lake, ellis, morris, (bugg , wilkes)

M - ablett, boyd, rockliff, D. Smith, Pfiffer, McDonald, (Magner, Gibson)

R - Mumford , Leunberger (Giles, Orren)

F - Buddy, Goodes,Fyfe, D. Martin, Danger, Saad, Smedts, (Folau , Kerridge)

changed it up a bit to

B - Goddard mid/back, Deledio mid/back, shaw, heppel, ellis, bugg, morris (smedts fwd/back, wilkes)

M - ablett, swan, priddis, D. Smith mid/fws, Pfiffer mid/fwd, l.brown mid/back, (Magner, Gibson)

R - Mumford , mcintosh (Giles, redden)

F - Buddy, Goodes mid/fwd,pav mid/fwd, riewoldt, sidebottom mid fwd, Danger mid/fwd, tomlinson fwd/back, (Kerridge,hall)

bout 25 k left

priddis or rockliff? heard priddis is consistent and theres been questions about rockliff handling the tag. which one of the 2 should be in? maybe consider boyd? trynna fill this spot with a player with the rd 11 bye so i will at most only have 1 premium missing each bye round.

with this setup in rd 11 ill only have 1 donut, rd 12 2 donuts but can possible trade to have 0 donuts bc they are rookies, rd 13 4 donuts but can possible trade to have only 2 bc they are rooks as well.

i like it, especially with alot of the dual position players on my team, i got riewoldt in there with the hoope he'll be in good form (cross fingers) most of these player i think have the go for round one.

let me know what you guys think

govenator

correction 2 donuts in rd 11.

tor01doc

Well balanced in terms of premiums / rookies and the byes.

I'd have Priddis over Rockliff.

NRoo - good.

Might be better with Swan or Murphy compared to Boyd but the $ only goes so far.

9.13/10

Disco

Good start governator. Personally I think there are better rookie options than Pfieffer but your call. Otherwise pretty standard good team 9.1215

govenator

thinking of doing the cox and mumford combo, to do so i gotta get rid of a mid priced player. either sidebum, dangerfield or roo. didnt hear much about roo in the nab cup this year. should i switch him out or just be patient? i also read somewhere nataniui might do more ruck work this year affecting cox sc scores? any thoughts?