FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW

Started by jokers, March 09, 2012, 11:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jokers

Guys and Girls rate my team and will rate back , and also need to know who in my team will not get consisten game time.

B: goddard ; scotland ; shaw ; hargrave ; ellis ; smedts ; wilkes ; (bugg ; baguley)

M: pendlebury ; ablett ; selwood ; deledio ; sheil ; j mcdonald ; (magner ; zorko)\

R: leuenberger ; hmac ; (giles ; stephenson)

F: franklin ; fyfe ; goodes ; s johnson ; d martin ; saad ; c hampton ; (t couch ; c dell'ollio)

jokers

havoc

hey man nice team, just a few things to consider

Deledio has dpp as a d/m, now i know hes probably there for a link to your other dpp's that are in your backline, but considering that u could drop him into the backline for say smedts or wilks and then use that mid position for someone like Gibson or Neale who are going to score more/consistently and therefor rise in price faster and then when you start your trading downgrade them to a dpp rookie and bank the cash for upgrades.

Not sold on hargrave yet, yes hes had a couple of very nice games and the dogs "new style" of lets play like the hawks will benefit him nicely, but i can see come round one when the games get serious hes gonna cop a forward tag every week. But in the end who knows and i understand why many have him in their team.

I prefer to have at least 10k in the bank at the start of the season, so come round 3 you can make those all important sideways trades for rookies that you missed. Although this is personal preference its still something to consider.

As far as i know zorko and sheil may be injured/not likely for R1 games.

Grannyboy

Baguley didn't feature this weekend, not a good sign. Zorko is injured and now Magner is too, not sure how long for. Mcdonald has had the vest 2 games in a row, also not a good sign. Stephenson has looked average in the ruck, couch is still on the rookie list, so too is Magner. I agree with Havoc put Lids in your backline and take a cheap rook there. 7/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs: I would leave Wilkes out of that team can't seem him being a big scorer.
Midis: I would also look at moving deledio back to the defence because this you don't have to worry about byes till round 11. I would look at Kerridge or Miles instead of Zorko.
Rucks: Lock these 2 in they should score well enough.
Fwds: Very strong Fwds with Martin at f5 gives you goood depth.

Overall  Very nice team which will score highly has 13 Guns. I give this team a 9/10

felsty

three ruckmen out with the round 11 bye - ALARM BELLS!!