Rate for a Rate

Started by theflyinghawk, March 09, 2012, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

DISCOUNT BYES

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, Birchall, Hargrave, Ellis, Darley (Morris, Brown)
MID: Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Selwood, McDonald, Magner (Shiel, Neale)
RUC: McEvoy, Giles (Stephenson, Redden)
FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Smith (Kerridge, Couch)
2k left

Really happy with this team, obviously in it for the league, would love some comments and help with rookies. thanks guys!

tor01doc

Nice but a lot of round 13 bues for your backs.

Cracking mids with strength taken from rucks.

Liking Danger and Porps.

Looks great except rucks.

gotheroos!

Quote from: theflyinghawk on March 09, 2012, 11:58:25 PM
DISCOUNT BYES

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, Birchall, Hargrave, Ellis, Darley (Morris, Brown)
FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Smith (Kerridge, Couch)
2k left

Really happy with this team, obviously in it for the league, would love some comments and help with rookies. thanks guys!

hey mate,
defence is fine. but maybe get broughton instead of fisher as there is no point in doubling up.
mids are great.
rucks are fine, start redden though
fwd line is amazing.

great team
here's mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50241.0.html

Degsman

Loving the team!!

Backs looking good (:

Mids are great

Ruck looking weaker than the other positions but you can build this area first to get balance

forwards are amazing

Here's mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50281.0.html

phiz3

Backs: Good
Mids: Good
Rucks: Giles with the weight of the world on his shoulders
Fwds: Good.

You have to takes risks to do well in this, and playing Giles as a starting ruck is a risk. But if it pays off then you are golden.
Also means the rest of your team looks really solid.
Maybe a little worried with only 2k left. means if you get an early injury then your only option is to downgrade. 

Good looking team 9/10

GlassHarmonium

Backs: Very strong backline, wouldn't change it
Mids: Great 4 midfield choices, not sure about J.Mcdonald starting dont think he will play majority of games, maybe S.Gibson for the roos has looked good.
Rucks: obviously a risk starting a rookie as has been mentioned but could pay off
Fwds: Looking very good

9/10 good stuff

Jay

Quote from: theflyinghawk on March 09, 2012, 11:58:25 PM
DISCOUNT BYES

2k left

Quote from: tor01doc on March 10, 2012, 12:33:24 AM
Nice but a lot of round 13 bues for your backs.

Cracking mids with strength taken from rucks.

Liking Danger and Porps.

Looks great except rucks.

didnt get what he meant by 'DISCOUNT BYES'?? Anyway none of my business

Backs: fisher-->shaw...then very good
Mid/Ruc: would rather have a 3 premium/3rookie mid and then 2 quality rucks rather than a 4-2 premium mid and a 1 premium + giles ruck! Consider boyd-->hogan then giles-->mummy???
Fwd: i like...A LOT :D

Good team...8/10...mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48411.75.html

oconnell

Babylove

Backs: Look quite strong.  I prefer Shaw over Fisher for scoring potential but other than that good.

Mids: I had heard Shiel might be carrying an injury, so look into that.  Otherwise quite strong.

Rucks: Quite risky.  Stephensen doesn't look like he's going to be a great SC scorer and we haven't seen Giles play with Brogan and how that will effect the scores.  Maybe look at upgrading Stephensen if you can.

Forwards: You've used the same structure as me.  3 premiums, 2 almost premiums, 1 bargain, 3 rookies.  My one criticism is that you have three crows in the one line which could be a little risky.  Maybe look at trading Kerridge for another rookie.

overall I'd give 8/10.

Please rate my team.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50303.0.html