HOT or NOT?

Started by Toto, March 09, 2012, 12:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toto

Here is take-one of my supercoach team:

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Broughton, Burgoyne, Hargrave, Darley, Ellis, Buggs, Smedts
Mid: Ablett, Boyd, Priddis, Hayes, Sam Reid, Neale, Gibson, Magner
Rucks: Mcintosh, Kreuzer, Giles, Redden
Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Bate, Rohan, Porplyzia, Devon Smith, Pfeiffer

I have many mid-pricers in there, just seeing how they pan out over the NAB and if no good then downgrade to rooks and upgrade prems.

Toto

$166,000 left in the bank aswell

tor01doc

If your mid-pricers and risky ones pay off you could win the whole shooting match, but I can't see Bate, Rohan, Porps, Kreuzer, Hayes, Burgoyne and Hargrave all firing, can you?

I wouldn't want more than $50K left over but that's my take on things.

I reckon if this is take one it is very good but it will change a lot. Keep a copy and see if your final team resembles this one at all.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Seems to be enough depth here Burgoyne should average around 90.
Mids: You are probably better off with a rookie instead of Hayes e.g Wingard,Tyson.
Rucks You need a premium ruck  so i would leave Kreuzer out and get either Mumford,Leunberger,Mcevoy
Fwds: Bate is a risk/High Reward player if you dont wan't to spend the money upgrade a Ruckman then this is where you should use it

Overall  This iteam is look just ok. It gets a pass mark but it needs a few more premiums as 9 is nowhere near enough. i give this team a 6.5/10