Ruck Combo! thoughts?

Started by Baggers2012, March 10, 2012, 01:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggers2012

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Lake, Hargrave, Darley, Smedts (Morris, Wilkes)
Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Smith, Clifton, Mitchell (Magner, Gibson)
Rucks: Cox, Mumford (Giles, Redden)
Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Pfeiffer (Hampton, Kerridge)

Thoughts?
Lake, Hargrave & Porplyzia are three 'risky' players in my side...Danger as the midprice hopeful premium...

JamSainter

Our teams are nearly identical!! So I give you 10/10!  ;D

Babylove

Your backs have used the same structure as mine of 3 premiums, 2 bargains, 4 rookies.  Pretty solid.  Smedts hasn't been fantastic in the NAB cup, if your going to have him I'd get a forward/back dpp in your forward line like Tomlinson to have the dpp link.

Intersting structure to your mids.  If your going to do the 3 premiums, 3 rookies starting structure you need to get your rookies right, so make sure you watch their form in the NAB cup.  Personally I think there are better optiosn that Mitchell.

Rucks strong.  Unless injury no need to change.  The only unknown quantity is how a fit Seaby is going to effect Mumford's scores.

Forwards really strong.  I'm not sold on have 3 of the same team in one line (though I had that in my team for a while).  If your going to have Dangerfield & Porplyzia, I'd trade out Kerridge for another rookie.

phiz3

Looks pretty good as a whole.

Backs: Very solid, but i'm a cats guy and think that maybe smedts has been a little overated...
Mids: I know alot of people use this structure, but i feel you need at least one more premium mid...
Rucks: Awesome
Fwds: Not sure bout pfeiffer but others are AWESOME.

Other than the midfield thing the team looks really strong.

Here's mine if you have time ot have a look:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50291.0.html

tor01doc

Sorry to disagree, but I reckon your backs are a bit thin compared to a lot around. By taking both Lake and Hargrave you are risking it.

Obviously you make up for it in the rucks, but Cox really is pricey and added to Mummy, are you overcapitalising?

Mids aree fine. Cashcows needed so pick wisely.

Love the forwards.

Nice but maybe too ruck heavy at the expense of backs.