How's it looking?

Started by cortez, March 08, 2012, 10:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bindas123

haha yea good point...good luck with your team

cortez

pretty weak forwards with only buddy and goodes too.

cortez

i just had a think and your strategy could work.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, shaw, scotland, Heppell
Mids: Gaj, Boyd, thompson
Rucks: Cox, Hmac
forwards: buddy, Fyfe, Goodes, chapman

Looks pretty good but not for me. havent thought of byes either so have no idea what the situation with them are.

FactHunt

I dont think that there is any issue with starting two premiums from one team (same position or not). If you plan for upgrades to beat/manage the bye rounds and can wisely utilise the DPPs, then having the best players for each position and a full list on the park are the only two things that matter. GL cortez.

clarkytim

I agree with Cortez you can defo have 2 prems from the same team in the same line.
Taking last years averages & top pricers this year to have the best Def & Fwds you could have any of the following and not be losing out..... A premium is a premium regardless of who else you have in your team
Lids & Newman
God & Fisher
ROK & Goodes
Pav & Fyfe
Roughy (purely avg) & Franklin
Murphy & Judd
Swan & Pends
Maybe even SJ & Chaps

Last years SC winner actually used the 2 prem from a team in the same line as a strategy to be a bit unique.

That all aside.
Cortez i remember your side posted a few weeks back (think it was the Looking Good? post) was almost identical to mine.... I then changed a few things around and again you have posted an almost identical side (obviously rookies aside). Dif is Fisher-Scottland & Mummy-Sandi.
Sandi is now gone from mine due to injury... well at this stage at least.
So for your side I can have no compaints or sugestions 9/10 its all about luck with your prem & rook choices
I really like the dont care about byes prem strategy 5 - 3 - 1 - 5

cortez

thanks, hopefully we are on the right track.