Supercoach Noob - Pls rate my team

Started by serpico, March 08, 2012, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serpico

B: Goddard , Scotland, Deledio, Fisher, M.Clarke, B.Ellis, B. Smedts    - I/change - S.Darley & B. Wilkes

M: Ablett, M.Murphy, J.Selwood, M.Barlow, D.Shiel, J.Mcdonald          -I/change - C.Smith, L.Brown

R: Sandilands, J.Giles                                                                     -I/change - T.Derickx, O.Stephensen

F: Franklin, S.Johnson, Pavlich, D.Martin, N.Riewoldt, D.Pfeiffer, C.Hampton   - I/change - D.Zorko, S.Kerridge

105k in the bank

Please critique where you see improvement as I am looking for a top 4 finish please

johnnytheboy1

Backs you need to rethink this defence as all your premiums have the Bye in round 13 So i would bring in Broughton & H.Shaw for  Fisher, Scotland or Deledio
Mids: You are better off with a rookie than barlow to begin with.
Rucks: With the extra money you upgrade to someone like Mcintosh instead of Giles
Fwds Will NRoo be able to hold up throughout the season or are you better off with Fyfe or Goodes.

Overall You first of all need to address your defence. Then look at areas you think you can improve on such as what i have mentioned. Listen to a few of the experts on this forum who give good advise. You may want to use some of that 105,000 you have left. I give you a 7/10 because of how the byes affect you. in defence