FREE BEER!!! now that i have ur attention, please rate my team

Started by dano_monaz, March 06, 2012, 07:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dano_monaz

any feedback will be great thanks!!!

BACKS: goddard, enright, birchall, burgoyne, A selwood, guthrie, darley (morris / boumann)

MIDS: ablett, boyd, S thompson, hayes, hogan, tyson (neale / mitchell)

RUCKS: McEvoy, mcintosh (giles / oren)

FOR: franklin, martin, cloke, reiwoldt, dangerfield, D smith, saad ( smedts / T walsh) 

dano_monaz

dano_monaz

also im thinking of going the mcintosh / kruza combo and upgrade some players, thoughts?

the captain

Get rid of A. Selwood, Guthrie, possibly Hogan and I'd also suggest removing dangerfield, but that depends how well you think he will do this year. Upgrade McEvoy. They are probably the first things you need to do, then just sort out your rookies looking at Nab cup form/round 1 teams.

Btw, do I actually get free beer?  :P

Baggers2012

Def: Im not sold on Selwood or guthrie...i think theres better options, eg. Hargrave or Lake, you could trade out selwood & burgoyne for hargrave & Shaw?
Mids: Strong mids, i think Hayes may be behind the pace early on (as expected), if you could find a bit of cash i'd have a look at Sloane
Rucks: Very solid, personally i have leuenberger over McEvoy but both should have good years.
Fwds: im avoiding Martin early, i have him as an upgrade target due to richmonds tough early draw, cloke's an interesting one...he hasn't been picked up by many teams. Could be a good unique. Danger could & should have a breakout year and roo is a bargain at 472k
Overall its a solid side, a few unique picks which is always good, 8/10
Also, Is this Dane Monaghan? haha

Noz

No beer? Urge to kill rising!
Enrights getting old but will still hover around the 100 doesn't really score 150+ super consistent though.
Adam Selwood? If he can get back to his form 2 years ago wil be the pick of the bunch.
Scott Thompson? Not many people have picked him could be quite the unique.
Rucks and forwards no problem there

dano_monaz

dano_monaz

also, s thompson - j selwood.

a selwood for lake, and walsh to porp

LoCo