Rate my team please

Started by fane, March 08, 2012, 04:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fane

gday guys, this is my first draft - am i missing anything obvious?

I have $2,800 remaining - i wanted to try get Koby Stevens so i did that with some shuffling around

tor01doc

Missing about 587 previous drafts!

No, looks good.

Grimes is one of the unluckiest fooytballers going around - would you gamble on his luck changing? Not many others seem to be willing.

Lake also needs careful watching over the next couple of weeks.

Defence a bit thin.

Sidebotty in mids is interesting. I guess he can swing forward for Goodes/Fyfe round 12 (if it helps given he is out too) and Martin 13.

Kreuzer vs H Mc seems a quandry many face.

Stevens should be worth the extra few dollars froim what I've heard and read.

Nice team.

fane

Grimes is definitely a gamble, do you see a way to pump up defense and make it a bit more stable maybe?

tor01doc

I am not sold on Lids this early given the gammy hammy, the not so nice price and the not fun run.

Maybe consider Broughton, Birchall, Adcock as a replacement and target Lids if he drops as he surely can't get a lot more expensive.

Sidehole in the mids is almost 4th premium so you have to give up elsewhere to afford him.

It's all a juggling act.

Goodes is also pretty expensive so could you save by dropping him for say a $530K type?

fane

was considering Broughton but i dont want him to stink it up again considering its not confirmed what role he will be playing yet so adcock is a good idea - i like birchall aswell actually good idea