My Team Version 3.0 (Pic)

Started by nicw98, March 06, 2012, 07:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicw98

This is my third version of my team i think its pretty good, I'm not too sure about Heppell, Sloane and Dangerfield any advice would be good.

Thank-You

the captain

My suggestion would be downgrade Dangerfield, then upgrade Heppell, Slone and Sidebottom. Other than that, just check your rookies, especially Horlin-Smith.

Also not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but this is one of the only teams I've seemed without Stephenson. But overall seems pretty good

nicw98

Who should I downgrade Heppell for, and which rookie should i change Horlin-Smith for?

the captain

Upgrade Heppell to either Scotland or Delidio. Horlin-Smith to Tom Couch, but if Couch doesn't get upgraded from the rookie list, which he should, then get Saad if you have the money. If Couch doesn't get upgraded, and you don't have the money for Saad, I'd suggest Smedts or Weedon.

C.Judd3Votes

Horlin-Smith is a good choice IMo. Maybe reconsider Cooyou/ He won't be as consistant as other rooks.

tor01doc

Like it.

I am getting envious of the teams with HMc as 2nd ruck because the money saved makes other lines look better.

What to do though?

I like Sloane and Danger especially with their easier draw up front.

Can easily see Danger being upgraded to a softer Martin and possibly even becoming a keeper. You could offload Martin now and replace him say Chapman for an extra $12K which you can save by picking slightly cheaper rookies.

I think Heppel is your weaker link. I prefer Broughton.

Lots of options and I bet you change your teams 745 times before round 1 anyway so don't stress.

Gotta love it!

luked98

yer good team bit risky with heppell, sloane and your mid is a bit week with phefif and smith otherwise good team mate.

jamesalex

Very good team. No weak lines and well balanced.

Maybe try and raise some cash to upgrade Heppell? Otherwise no problems.

nicw98

Quote from: jamesalex on March 08, 2012, 04:47:30 PM
Very good team. No weak lines and well balanced.

Maybe try and raise some cash to upgrade Heppell? Otherwise no problems.

Yer i downgraded Cooyou to Zorko and with the cash upgraded Heppell to Broughton