rate my team, going for overall

Started by number1red, March 08, 2012, 06:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

number1red

Goddard, H.Shaw, Carrazzo, Heppell, Lake, Hargrave, Ellis - Darley, B.Wilkes
GAJ, Swan, J.Selwood, Boyd, M.Murphy, Magner - Neale, J Mac
Mumford, Giles - Redden, Big O
Buddy, Fyfe, Chapman, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Treloar, D.Zorko - S.Kerridge, T.Couch

I have gone for heavy investment in the mids based on that I need early points and they're standard deviation is a lot less than in other parts of the ground.
I like both Lake and Hargrave although M.Clarke could well take one of their places if he proves his worth.
I'm pretty thin in the forwards, I would really like another prem there but who to sacrifice?

What are peoples thoughts?

johnnytheboy1

First i will tell which players i advise to replace due to injury and not being high scorers, Carazzo,Zorko & Treloar shouldn't be in your team and one of Hargrave or Lake
Backs: I would try and downgrade to someone like tomlinson or Clarke
Mids: Very strong here only cash cow on the field.
Rucks: This shouldn't be a problem because you should be able to counteract the loss you make here with your 5th premium mid.
Fwds: This is where you are one premium  short.Hopefully your rookies whoever they may be in the end score well enough for you. To get your extra premium forward you would have to downgrade 2 defenders.e.g Carazzo & Lake. Pfeiffer should be in your team

Overall with the right changes you will have a top team.As at the moment you are thin up forward due to just 3 premiums there Only 11 premiums in this team. I give you a 7/10