R: D.Cox T.Simmons
(A.Graham S.Jacobs)

F: B.Harvey R.Okeefe P.Chapman B.Johnson S.Higgins C.Yarran J.Ziebell
(M.Brown J.Grant)

Whats evryone think?

Rate it out of 10 please.

Thanks

Prospector_1

Any comments on this pre-season team now the season's over?

wardie

is a very reasonable team considering it is pre season. would have been a few players traded out and then back in i would have thought.

i.e. GRIMES, HARVEY

was a great effort considering how that team would perform not. nice midfield choices.

Prospector_1

Yeah, I'm thinking 7/10 even now, so what would it look like with 16 or so trades used?

Would you have been able to use that many trades sensibly? Maybe just rookie ramp all the way?

wardie

tereffic selection of rookies is what would have made this team great.

RICH, GRIMES, GRAHAM, SUBAN, HILL, BEAMS, BROWN.. all would be walk up starts in most teams now so to get them from the word go is great work.

Whos team is this anyway? How has it gone for the year?

Prospector_1

wardie

mmm that does not surprise me with that team. Interested to know how it is going now.

Obviously noone knows him and he is not on the forum anymore?

Prospector_1

Alex7089

they all just seem to fade away I guess

hibbo

Not quite sure what the fuss is about?

Harvey missed most of the year, ROK started horribly, Yarran & Grant barely played a game. Simmonds shocking ruck choice - but at least good ruck cover. Midfield is good though. Gilbee hasn't been good this year and Raines, Petrenko and Grimes have missed most of the year.

Obviously trades would've helped this team, but I don't think it is a great starting team - just reasonable like everyone elses...

Blueboys

it's showere, not enought saints players in it! lol

CFC 1979

start of season - 6 out of 10  There were better players to put in at the start of the year

end of season - 3 - 10  As most of us devistated by injuries