Rate My Supercoach (picture) and I will rate yours ;)

Started by The Supercoach, March 06, 2012, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

tor01doc

A bit different to a lot but nice.

If you're back rookies and Hargrave fire - great. Ellis or Morris?

I don't know Cotchin so you're decision but only leaves 4 mid rookies. I'd prefer 5.

Rucks - you are the weakest link.

Boomer will be interesting. He's a cheeky little scheisenhauser to watch. Cheering him on would be too hard for me. I'd like to see a stronger forward line which may need you to drop Cotchin.

Interesting and a little bit nice.

2 of 3 judges give it a 8/10. The other gives it 8.15.

The Supercoach

Cheers Mate, Im not really sure who to get in for cotchin, i dont know about the kreuzer mac combo, just trying it out, and i no boomer is getting old but he looks good still and thats the main thing

tor01doc

Shuey - if I had faith in either HMc or krooz, I'd be all over Shuey.

Colty

I like this team! Its a bit different, I like that you have got the balls to go Cotchin! OPnly question mark is the rucks as others have pointed out. Having said that though this could prove to be genius im for the gamble! I recon your a 9/10 for me! Good job!

felsty

very solid side and love the pick of cothchin!
def should downgrade him though i feel and fix those rucks.. need at least one set and forget ruckman. imagine if kruze and h.mac both bomb? almost too hard to get back from :S
boomer shoudl be right and your backline is strong
8.9/10
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.30.html

Jay

Well let me start by telling you that your backs are perfect! Cotchin is an interestin one, i like him and i think he is a good pick BUT i just dont think he should be in your team! Kreuz and h-mac could he genius selections but it is very risky having both I think!!! Your forwards are good, i think harvey is a champ by the way :)

Mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48411.60.html

C.Judd3Votes

One of the best team I've seen. I like the inclusion of Cotchin. Nice work.

John Flake

Nice backs, but personally feel Brown will not start the year.

Nice line again.  Don't think Allen will play too often, and McDonald has been really disappointing.  Try Neale and Gibson maybe.

Risky rucks, but worth the risk in my opinion.

Good line, but definitely feel you should dump Saad for Jeremy Cameron, been really impressive.

Thanks for your thoughts,
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49937.0.html

Good luck,

Ringo

Will not comment on rookies another 2 games to go for you to finalise.

Def: Solid -
Mids: 4 Solid Prems -
Rucks: Weak here with both Kreuz and McIntosh - Maybe downgrade Cotchin to Gaff and upgrade Ruck.  An alternate smokey for one at similar price may be Minson.  Has had a good NAB cup and will be No 1 Ruck at Dogs. Other Alternative would be to Downgrade 1 to another Rookie Ruck and upgarde the other to a Prem and go with 1 Prem 3 rook strategy. 
Forwards: Good line here Will be set if both Sidey and Danger Fire

rate 7.5/10 due to risk with Rucks with the absence of a prem.  Good Luck.