Rate my team pleeeeeeease! A different tactic!

Started by damianricho, March 06, 2012, 10:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damianricho

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, shaw, fisher, newman, M.Clarke, Bower....Bench: Bugg, Ellis
Mids: Ablett, shuey, wingard, clifton, horsley, golds....Bench: J.McDonald, Hampton
Rucks: Cox, Giles....Bench:Stephenson, Jenkins
Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, D.Martin, Cloke, Sidebottom, Saad....Bench: Zorko, A.Hall
$61,600 remaining

Gone strong on the backs and forwards, would love to know what you think! Cheers

felsty

B: do you care about byes? 4 prems out round 13.. other than that very strong.. better players than clarke and bower at this stage.. prob better off getting lower rooks that will get game time eg. darley, brown, etc.
M: if you are going to go with the strong fwd back approach i still think you need 3 prem midfielders otherwise you will lose too many games at the start of the year.. you leave yourself pretty vulnerable.. especially with only 1 premium ruck as well as they score just as highly as mids. j.mac looked average on the w/e too!
R: enough said above
F: really solid however ditch cloke and upgrade in the rucks.. need two premiums!!
all in all not a bad side.. i would be getting def another prem ruck but prob another prem mid too
8/10
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.30.html

C.Judd3Votes

Yeah pretty much what Felsty said. do all those changes and you got a decent side.

2 large cokes

don't mind the idea. as others have said having two saints and two tiges in the back will hurt come the byes. broughton Scotland or birchall maybe ideas to replace 1 from each team.

I don't mind the rucks. plenty of guys going with that strategy. 1 more thing I'd change is cloke down to a rookie and upgrading a mid rook to a prem. 2 is the very least you should have in the mids with shuey as a decent m3 I reckon.

8/10