Rate my team, and I'll rate yours

Started by Griffo35, March 04, 2012, 03:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffo35

As the title says, rate my team and I'll rate yours, I thought it was a good way for everyone to get some feedback and criticism.
Thanks in advance.

the captain

Move Clarke and McIntosh onto your field.

Upgrade Heppell, downgrade Gunthrie.

Get someone cheaper for Conlgilo (Maybe Sam Gibson) and Stevens, then upgrade Barlow.

Griffo35

Thanks, I've uploaded the wrong picture, obviously they'll be on my field Round 1.
I don't really like the selection of defensive premiums, can't really see any standouts to upgrade to?

the captain

You're best choice is probably Scotland if you can afford him.

tor01doc

Reckon Guthrie will be a ripper. If he gets as many games as Clarke, he'll be in my team. Watch teams round 1.

Barlow a risk. If he is sore as they say, then vest?

Coniglio had better be a gun at his price. Maybe save $80K and get a cheaper rookie and upgrade Barlow to say Shuey.

Best of..

nicw98

Defence : Pretty good, maybe downgrade Marty Clarke to Spurr or Darley with the cash upgrade Heppell, I think Guthrie will be great if he gets games.

Midfield : Well balanced maybe change McDonald to Neale, Tom Mitchell or Gibson. Barlow a bit of a risk maybe downgrade Coniglio to Wingard, Neale etc, then upgrade Barlow.

Ruck : Like your ruck choices, I think HaMac will do good this year.

Forward  : Forwards are great maybe change Goodes to another premium because he is getting a bit old and change Pav to Fyfe.

Overall : I think this is a really good and well balanced team 8.5/10, and next time show the salary cap because it makes it a lot easier to rate.

felsty

B: solid as heppell will do good.. I would downgrade Clarke and upgrade Guthrie to a lake or Hargrave!
M: Barlow huge risk. His leg seems to still hamper him ala Nathan Brown.. I would stay completely away and agree with the downgrade calls for coniglio. Can get players to score like him for a cheaper price..
R: perfect. Love the h.mac pick!
F: keep goodes! Absolute gun! Superb line but yeah get fyfey in
All in all 8.749/10
Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.15.html

Colty

Ive not taken the time to read trough every post so I may double up on comments so I apologise

I like the team as a whole -
I like that you havnt blown your bank on the the backline, I subscribe to the theroy that prem backs always hit a much lower low price than mids which makes them easier top pick up when they do hit that low.

Barlow obviously has Q marks but I dont mind it because it could really pay off!!! I like that you have spent on Coniglio, you know the guy is gunna score and not be vested at any point, ive done the same with Wingard.

I like the Rookie prem ruck combo to.

Great team mate I recon it will go really well.

Rate mine if you can mate! Cheers

C.Judd3Votes

That's a really nice team. Strong all areas. top stuff  ;)