2 Premium Midfield

Started by arzbar96, March 03, 2012, 11:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arzbar96

Salaray left: 17k
Def: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Adcock, Hargrave, Ellis (Darley, Morris)
Mid: Ablett, Selwood, Lucas, Devon Smith, Miles, Mcdonald (Magner, Shiel)
Ruck: Cox, Giles (Stephenson, Redden)
For: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, Sidebottom, Cameron (Kerridge, Hall)

Usually do DT so some tips would be appreciated :)
Also tossing up between Selwood, Giles or Caddy, Mcevoy.

Ringo

Interesting Strategy,
Def: Extremely sound
Mids: Selwood imo is underpriced by $30k due to injury round so keep him as he will probably not be cheaper.
Rucks: Based on Nab cup form I would have Redden as 2nd ruck. Neither Stephenson or Giles have jumped out as yet but that may change in the next 2 weeks.
Forwards: Goodes, Fyfe, Chapman share Round 12 bye and Franklin, Martin and Sidebottom share Round 13 bye. Maybe look at replacing one with Boomer Harvey who will be as effective.

Need to select the correct mids to allow upgrade.  Not sure whether you are considering Lucas as a keeper or target to upgrade.

Very nice unique team - 8/10 mainly due to doubts about 2 mid prem strategy.  Good Luck.

burner11

Interesting ;-), Try and leave maybe 2 spots open in your backs and forwards for premium upgrades after the byes so if there's any other than the regular premiums scoring well you can select them.
I take it your gonna upgrade Hargrave and Sidey later on?

quinny88

Im not a big fan of the 2 mid strategy. Mids are the highest scorers, deffinetly need atleast 3

arzbar96

haha well ive changed my team a little..
Salaray left: 30k
Def: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Adcock, Hargrave, Ellis (Darley, Morris)
Mid: Ablett, Rockliff, Selwood, Hogan, Miles, Mcdonald (Magner, Shiel)
Ruck: Cox, Giles (Stephenson, Redden)
For: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Chapman, Sidebottom, Smith, Cameron (Kerridge, Hall)

Also, Ringo I'm not sure if your aware but Giles was subbed off at half time against the hawks and scored 45 or so...
I got rid of Lucas as he is currently playing horrible.. and I think Hogan presents more value..
Anyways I think it's pretty solid.

Ringo

Was aware that Giles got subbed at half time. He was beaten by Max Bailey in first half as well so that is more the reason for him being not impressive.
Like this improved Team 8.5/10
Still have the Round 12  bye  issue with Goodes, Pav and Chapman.  If that is your only donut for Round 12 ok.
With Hogan just watch to ensure that he is not consigned to lock down role where he will score less points. Like your rookies at the moment based on NAB cup form to date