Rate My Supercoach (picture) and I will rate yours ;) UPDATED

Started by The Supercoach, March 01, 2012, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

I have 12900 left over and really just not sure with this team, the backs are my biggest concern. Plz tell me wat you think

Ringo

Def: Solid - Hopefully Hurn will improve - Hargrave better choice imo than lake.
Mids: Are you OK with Ziebell missing 2 rounds - Will effect you if going for overall as you would be expecting replacement rookie to score 90+ - Sound apart from this issue.
Rucks: Solid - Enough said on H Mac to give you the informed decision.
Forwards: Just personal but not on the Chappy bandwagon this year, One year older and SC scores whilst still at 101 have slipped over the last 2 years so poser is will he drop below 100 this year which I do not want from my 3 super prem players. Nice choice also with Danger and Sidey.

Overall I would consider replacing Chappy with Goodes or Fyfe.
Also but your choice look at using some of your cash to upgrade Hurn to Adcock or Murphy.

8/10 and Good luck

fever

i think if you start just one of hargrave/clarke and get another rookie (hear good things about bugg) then that'll give you the cash to upgrade both hurn and chappy to "better" prems if you're so inclined.

The Supercoach

yea im not to sure on ziebell. Im not reallly sure who to change him to because i want someone around his price range or below that should perform well. Theres hayes who i think is to risky or maybe gaff, what r ur thoughts on those players and any others around the price?

The Supercoach

oconnell

solid team with good balance. i like the ziebell pick i think he will go really well this year
8.5/10

plz rate mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49485.0.html

felsty

nice side imo..

back - hopefully hurn goes well but dont let one game fool you. is hargrave a keeper or cash cow? because darley or bugg can do the cash cow job and save you money
mid - great line, ziebell out for 2 weeks hope that doesnt worry you.. have a look at rookie upgrades, magner and gibson, mature players who dominated vfl last year
rucks - love the pick of h.mac think he will do well this year
forwards - love the picks. perfect forward line

all in all 8.5/10 just a few things to look at.. particularly hargrave! the money could boost a danger or sidey to a true prem
rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49635.0.html

PICCOLLO

Its clear you've put some thought into your team - mid/def/fwd links are there and you've accounted for byes BUT Ziebell will miss first two and Allen won't play alot if NAB opportunites are anything to go on.  Pfieffer still on rookie list ATM.  Cyril is a big risk and there is better value players in that price range.  I think Eliis is more likely to play than Morris (already on kick in duties)
Hurn gets tagged a bit and now that WCE are actually decent, he doesn't gobble up all the points like he used to.  The rest isn't too bad but a bit too chew on.

The Supercoach

I have made a few changes, I changed hurn to bock and hargrave to lake

Swan to Mitchell and Ziebell to Cotchin

i ONLY HAVE 1100 LEFT

is this team BETTER???

TheBestThereIs

Def: solid, Bock out for the first 2 weeks, but i think he could be a good unique
Mids: very good, rate the pick of cotchin, could step it up again this year
Rucks: not bad, im not sold on Hmac yet but if he gets back to his best you've got a prem ruckman for 360,000
Fwds: Could be a breakout for dangerfield (i said that last year though) sidey could ave 95+ this year, good pick

8.5/10...almost a 9/10 IMO!

great if you could rate my side!
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49572.0.html