Looking good??

Started by Mutta, March 04, 2012, 10:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutta

B - Goddard, Scotland, Delideo, Shaw, Hargrave, Guthrie, Darley - Smedts, Morris

M - Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Clifton, Neale, Magner - McDonald, Ledger

R - Cox, McIntosh - Giles, Redden

F - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Chapman, Porplyzia, Devon Smith, Pfeiffer - Weedon, Couch

$110k in the bank, so bit to play with...

Thoughts??

tor01doc

Love this one Mutta.

HMc is my only concern. You've got balls to go with Cox.

Liking the rookies if they stand up.

Also a fan of 3 mid premiums.

Excellent and 9.25/10 - my highest yet.

felsty

werent wrong mutta.. a lot like my team lol
only thing wrong i believe is porplyzia but looked good on the weekend supposedly
could be very very interesting but..
10/10.. but only because its my team :P

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Looks great i can't find any problems. Hargrave is looking good so far.
Mids: Look good too with the 3 Premium 3 Rookie strategy.
Rucks: Mcintosh is looking a good pick up scored 128 SC points the other night..
Fwds: Very impressive forward line. Porps was impressive in his comeback game

Overall: This team has strengths in many positions i rate this team very highly. If Mcintosh,Hargrave & Porps stay fit you should keep up with the leaders. I give your team a 9/10

fever

looks good on every line and only issues would be preferences of similar players over each other

Ringo

Strong team but you have a real issue with Rucks during Bye - Cox, McIntosh and Giles all share round 11 bye. If it is your intention to use Giles to upgrade McIntosh to a round 12 or Round 13 Prem Ruck then no worries.  If you intend however to keep both a prems i would consider Mumford, McEvoy as replacement.
Forwards: Goodes, Fyfe, Chapman share the Round 12 bye as well. Maybe look at a forward with Round 11 bye to assist if wanting to minimise donuts.

Rating 9/10 would be higher with better ruck strategy.

Mutta

Agreed, possibly need to swap Cox for Mumford to avoid donut, or upgrade McIntosh prior to bye.

Also now looking at this to get Dangerfield in for Porplyzia, what do you think better or worse?

B - Goddard, Scotland, Delideo, Shaw, Hargrave, ELLIS, Darley - SPURR, BUGG
M - Ablett, Swan, SELWOOD, Clifton, Neale, Magner - McDonald, Ledger

R - Cox, McIntosh - Giles, Redden

F - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, NICK RIEWOLDT, DANGERFIELD, Devon Smith, Pfeiffer - Weedon, Couch

$57K in the bank

Realistically Nick Riewoldt can score equally to Chapman, Dangerfield should outscore Porplyzia and in the backs I've downgraded Guthrie who is a bit of an unknown down to a rookie in Ellis for the moment

Only tossing up going Selwood, Boyd or Murphy as 3rd Mid?

Lapdancer

Good team, but think 3 Mid premiums might get you a bit behind the pace.  I would pinch a bit of cash from your forwards which are stacked and downgrade either a Goodes or Chapman for either - Higgins, Dangerfield or Sidebottom.  Then use that cash with your leftover to upgrade one of your mids.  Giles would probably have to make way for the Big 'O' to solve you ruck dilema.

Rating 8.5/10