Previous topic - Next topic

hryan

Defenders: Goddard B, Scotland H, Shaw H, Bock N, Smedts B, Clarke M, Morris S
res: Yagmoor P, Wilkes B

Mid: Ablett G, Boyd M, Selwood J, Van Berlo N, Wingard C, McDonald J
res: Mitchell T, Magner J

Ruck: Leuenberger M, Kreuzer M
res: Stephensen O, Giles J

Forwards: Franklin L, Fyffe N, Martin D, Zaharakis D, Sidebottom S, Zorko D, Horlin-Smith G
res: Hall A, Couch T

Bank: $600

Tossing up between Kreuzer and Smith as the 2nd ruck.
Also not sure about Van Berlo or Marty Clarke yet.
Rookies will most likely be changed after the NAB cup

TheBestThereIs

Def: solid, not sold on davis though
Mid: very good, wondering if you could downgrade a mid, in order to upgrade Pattinson to a prem
Rucks: dont like the 1:3 ruck combo, if Giles proves to be the next smith its a massive win
Fwds: Very good, maybe goodes/fyfe instead of Johnson

not sure on a lot of your rookies...

7/10

great if you could rate mine!
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49572.0.html

oconnell

the captain

Your team looks pretty good, but yeh, a few of your rookies should change, maybe Yeo to Tom Mitchell, etc. Also Davis is still pretty risky, so unless he does really well for the whole NAB cup, try to get maybe Lake or Hargrave.

johnnytheboy1

Back First of  All you realise that Bock will miss the first few games due to Suspension.Before putting Wilkes in your team watch how he goes in Round 2 of the nab Cup as he was poor last week.
Mids: Nice unique pick in van berlo but is he a player who will score you 100 pts regularly.
Ruck: Seem to be Ok by me.
Fwds; Would advise you to start Hall and either bench or leave Horlin-Smith out of the team.

Overall: This good has good depth and the odd unique player Has 11 premiums which is about 2 short. It will get better once the nab cup games are over i give your team a 7.5/10

felsty

B: Love the picks.. Bock does miss the first 2 rounds but he is a great player, nice unique
M: Great pick on NVB. i wanted to get him in but decided against it. should average above 100 but as to how far above 100? not sure
R: fine although personally i would rather h.mac than kreuzer
F: not a huge fan of zaka... and martin with a hard draw as f3? think he looks better as f4

maybe downgrade kreuzer and upgrade one of those forwards?

8.5/10

Slammer

Backs: Bock not playing first two games and also remember he is probably gong to play forward. May not score aswell this year.
Mids: Not convinced with Van Berlo. Not sure he will become a premium. Wingard is fairly pricey for a rookie and Primus has said he is not fully match fit. Sounds like he will wear the vest alot and be the Andrew Gaff of Port this year.
Rucks: Being a Carlton fan I like Kreuzer but just think he is awkwardly priced and not convinced he will become a premium.
Fwds: Happy with your forwards. Similiar to mine.
Overall a few changes maybe needed but getting there.

Here's mine:
Still undecided on which way to go. Leaning towards the 1 premium/3 rookie combo in ruck but unsure.

B: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Deledio, Hargrave, Clark, Morris (Smedts, Darley)
M: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Fyfe, Gibson, Magner (Kerridge, Zorko)
R: Mumford, Giles (Stevenson, Redden)
F: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Hampton, Hall (McIntyre, Couch)

Cheers