Chad Wingard issues

Started by WEEEagles, March 01, 2012, 11:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEEEagles

I currently have Chad in my side but he is one of my picks that i'm questioning. His value (170k sc) is awkward. I've tried to use the extra $$ if I downgraded him to a standard rookie but I'm still happiest to keep the side as is, so no issue there. His higher break even price does concern me though. I also recently read some comments comparing Chad's phsique to Jared Polec (BL) last year. If this is the case then his games/game time could be regulated. Given his obvious talent and potential, and Port's likely finishing position, do they expose him fully to senior footy and speed up his developement or take a more cautious approach. I'd like a crystal ball on this one. Your thoughts please.

4INAROW

he is pretty slight, the coach has said his conditioning is not upto scratch so although i reckon he'll play, i think he is destined for the kermit costume for most games. i'm not touching him personally for that and the reasons you stated.

WEEEagles

I can see him being a good marketing tool in an otherwise bleak year for Port. (sorry Port fans)

Obese Arachnid

A champ in the making but vest duties this year.

fever

i think he'll be a damned if you do, damned if you dont player. the weeks he plays and carves it up you'll kick yourself if you dont have him, but when he's vested or rested it'll be a win.

i think he'd be worth the gamble at regular rookie price but the 60k differential makes all the difference.