Supercoach - Gary Gary - what do you think?

Started by Garygary, March 02, 2012, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garygary

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Grundy, Lake, Davis,  Dempsey, Morris (Mohr, Bugg)

Mids: Ablett, Watson, Barlow, Hays, Caddy, McDonald (Shiel, Coniglio)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Stephenson (West, Giles)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Dangerfield, Christensen, Smedts (Saad, A Hall)

My thoughts for certain players are: 
Backs: Davis for GWS will get lots of the ball as he is more experienced and the ball will be in their back a fair bit
Dempsey: will be a old upgrade when he goes up in price 

Mids: Watson when fit scores well
Caddy: not sure about yet

Rucks: Stephenson and West as one will play each week of not both

Forwards: load up on mids that play forward as they score well and leaves better rookies in the mid to upgrade later

What do you think?

tor01doc

Seriously?

You have 7 maybe decent players in your team.

Most other teams have 14.

You do know you don't get to keep any left over money don't you?

Check out cevap's team. At least his was hilarious.

Garygary

What would be your suggestions to swap then mate?

tor01doc

I like Goddard / Shaw Would tolerate but no trust Grundy / Lake and Dempsey Rookies - anyone's guess.

Mids - Ablett and Watson fine. Barlow sore so a risk. hayes also a risk. Both could be gold but risky. Rookies great.

Need at least one really topline ruck - Cox / Mumford / Leue / McEvoy / Sandi - Good for getting Giles and Stephenson.

Love Buddy, Fyfe and Martin but again Zaha and Danger spell trouble.

Think about proven reliable (boring) types like Deledio / Swan / Selwood / Rucks above / Goodes / Chapman / Boyd / Thompson.

Throw in a Shuey / Clarke in defence / a Birchall or Suckling maybe.

Unfortunately whilst your team might beat mine on a football field, SC is biased so read a lot more posts and you'll get an idea of the strange leanings to certain players.

Looking forward to your second draft.

PS I am up to draft 65,445.

Cheers

SydneyRox

Defense - I like Grundy - dont like Lake - Clarke is defn a good idea
Mids - Barlow is too big a risk right now - You need another A grade midfielder (Swan/Pendles), then maybe you can take a risk on Barlow or preferably someone like Shuey ( who is not a defender tor01doc )
Fwd - Dont like dangerfield - too risky
Rucks - You defn need a Premium like Cox/Mummy/Berger

How much money do you have left over?

Garygary

Thanks guys for the help, I have made a few tweaks, although I know I need to do more, what do you think?

SC V2

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Grundy, Lake, Davis,  Dempsey, Morris (Mohr, Bugg)

Mids: Ablett, Murphy, Watson, Hays, Caddy, McDonald (Shiel, Coniglio)

Rucks: Kreuzer, West (Stephenson, Giles)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Christensen, Bate, Smedts (Saad, A Hall)

Cash left over: 16K

johnnytheboy1

Backs: I would only keep one of Dempsey or Lake not both,You need another premium up back as you only have 2.
Mids: Midfield ihas got good depth but you are missing a  DPP
Rucks are too light need at least 1 premium Ruck.
Fwds: I woukd Downgrade Bate to a Rookie and then upgrade one of your rucks. Apart from that you have a solid forward line.

Overall This team if it stays as it iis would fall behind the leaders early as the rucks are not strong enough and there are only 8 premiums in this team. i would give this team a 6.5/10