This is my serious team (picture) $467K left please Help

Started by Cevap Roll, February 27, 2012, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cevap Roll

Ok so some may not have gotten the joke of my last team.

It was full of outrages surnames.

This is however my serious team i have 467K left what do i do? Also please rate!

I know most will say my ruck is weak but i really think Mcantosh and Giles will score 80 - 100.

There are some not bad rookie rucks which could be not bad cash cows and upgrade to prem ruck a little later.

By the way before you tear Weberly apart in the back line i really think he will play and play well. Im not worried about the Byes as i will upgrade by Round 13

MC

Derrickx to Luenberger, Hmac to Kruezer/Smith (IF you're set on cheaper rucks..)
Maybe Pav to a 400-500k option (eg. Sidebottom, Danger, Nroo, Adams etc) to free up  more cash
Rohan could be a good unique - I'd spend an extra 40k to get Hargrave in for Howard though.

First team was funnier ;)
Haha

Jacka33

I actually really enjoy this team, some good premiums and i have gone almost the exact same ruck idea, only im going with Ivan Maric instead of Macintosh.

If Gary Rohan has a breakout year this team is gonna be hard to beat.

Justin Bieber

Not a bad team, I would trade Rohan for someone with that cash and you got a decent side.

Jacka33

IMO treade out Wingard for Tom Rockliff which will leave you with a loaded midfield, Rockliff is gonna be a freak this year.

Cevap Roll

Quote from: Jacka33 on February 28, 2012, 11:39:51 AM
IMO treade out Wingard for Tom Rockliff which will leave you with a loaded midfield, Rockliff is gonna be a freak this year.

Will watch Wingard in NAB hard to judge after just one game. However with the bigger bodies at Port even though they suck he might go ok and be a pretty good cash cow. Maybe upgrade afert 8 weeks.

Actually think i might sure up the defence with the left over cash. With the left over cash could trade Smedt for
Birchal, Enright, Shaw, Grundy.

Any suggestions.