any thoughts on T.Couch?

Started by dubizzy, January 09, 2012, 02:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubizzy

Any thoughts on T.Couch, will he get games, is he DT relevant? etc etc

dubizzy

Lions01

Rookie listed player, needs to be promoted to the seniors list first. Melbourne will have room for atleast one addition thou, with Gawn being moved to the LTI

Purple 77

I've said for ages that Tom Couch will be the bargain of the year, 23 years old, eligible to play because of gawn and has the body to step into melbourne's fragile but talented midfield and make an impact. Also, an MPP

auscoyote

Definately on my short list at his price.Been reading some good reports and he does have some pedigree in him.
Son of Paul (SOP!) ::)

The F.A.R.K.

troy goldy

The bloke couldnt get a game of reserves football in the SANFL 3 years ago... no idea why the demons picked him up! may be the son of Paul Couch but Tom is horrible.. Coming from a dees supporter as well.. James Magner appears to be the option..

elephants

Quote from: troy goldy on March 01, 2012, 06:21:49 PM
The bloke couldnt get a game of reserves football in the SANFL 3 years ago... no idea why the demons picked him up! may be the son of Paul Couch but Tom is horrible.. Coming from a dees supporter as well.. James Magner appears to be the option..
Good to see some faith in your team selections :P

I think I may pick him up as there are 3 spots on the Dees rookie list...

Capper

Quote from: elephants on March 01, 2012, 06:34:03 PM
Quote from: troy goldy on March 01, 2012, 06:21:49 PM
Good to see some faith in your team selections :P

I think I may pick him up as there are 3 spots on the Dees rookie list...

Magner, Crouch and Nicholson should get the 3 spots for elevation, whether they get game time though i dont know