SC Gold Projected Scores

Started by coolfugitiv0, February 24, 2012, 01:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolfugitiv0

I'd just like to know how reliable they've been in the past.
This is my first year of SC Gold. Was just curious how accurate the player projected scores are.

Adz23

it depends on your player really, premiums are generally 10-20 points within there prediction in most cases, aside when they have huge scores 150+ and rookies are a bit hard to judge cause they start the season with a break even of 20-30 roughly

Colliwobblers

are you in our SC Gold league?

As for the projections they are pretty good, they are worked off statistics which are pretty accurate, its how players are priced and its how the whole game is run.

Players can have good and bad games and so can teams and all this effects what statistically should happen, but last year accross the whole team, when i had a winning team score i won the league game when i had a losing score i lost every single time.

so while it is a bit varied accross every single player as in boyd may be projected to get 122 he may get 140 or 110, but accross your whole team the projections are very very close. so you can trust them but you also need to go with form in the current season and your gut.

the other way to look at it is calvin on dt talk who does his captains article each week, is very very close to right almost every week, he like SC Gold gets all his projections from the SC Gold statitics or champion data statistics which is where all the statistics come from.

sorry i could have made that a lot shorter, you can rely on teh projections give or take :)

coolfugitiv0

Alright cheers guys. That helped a lot.
Ad yep Colli, sure am.

tferrier18

Don't take any notice of projected scores, there's no point (unless maybe you're only using it to select your captain).

Let's say the projected scores are within 10 points for every player on the field, sounds pretty close right? with 22 players on the field, that works out to be a total score 220 points off. I doubt they'd even come close to 10 points, it'd avg out to be more like 25 points I reckon.

Choosing a captain from projected scores is however a bit more conceivable - but I still wouldn't recommend it. Just do your own research, look at match ups etc, go to yscc.com.au on a thurs/fri for their captain choice rundown.

Bottom line - ignore projected scores.