Winderlicking my Lips

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, February 17, 2012, 04:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

I hate Essendon Fc so dont watch many of there games... but J Winderlich if fit is a no brainer isnt he looking at his previous averages? Please correct me if i am way off the mark.

essendon33

from past seasons hes very up and down.. one week will beast it and get 140+, next week wont go near it and get sub 50..

no idea how hirdy will use him but yeh, too inconsistent for mine.

Speculator

HE WON'T PLAY THE MIDFIELD ROLE WHICH ALLOWED HIM TO SCORE WELL IN THE PAST AS HE HAS NOT FULLY RECOVERED YET FROM HIS KNEE. I WOULDN'T TOUCH HIM.

Boomz

^Mind not typing in caps lol

He'll probably play the fwd role he was playing last season before he went down. Don't think he'll score very well.

Usman

haha topic name is really bad. ;D too hard to pick him straight off a knee

PICCOLLO

With Zarharakis struggling with his own knee soreness, I think the two of them wil share a fwd/mid role.  Hirdy said he will play 3rd round of NAB - see what he does then.  I personally think he could be a good prospect.  Potential for an 80-90 avg

Manbearpig

Quote from: Speculator on February 17, 2012, 04:59:35 PM
HE WON'T PLAY THE MIDFIELD ROLE WHICH ALLOWED HIM TO SCORE WELL IN THE PAST AS HE HAS NOT FULLY RECOVERED YET FROM HIS KNEE. I WOULDN'T TOUCH HIM.

I agree with this. He'll most likely play in the forward line and averaging 50-60. Could well be one of those guys that makes you 50k and you end up trading him just to be rid of him.