Js or ceiling

Started by cortez, February 17, 2012, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

Marty Clarke
Tim Mohr

cortez

Marty Clarke Probably has the highest ceiling out of the rookie priced players but im not to sure about his job security.
Tim Mohr Probably has the best job security out of the rookie priced players but not sure how well he will score. should get a bit of the ball tho since it will be in the gws backline a bit.

which one would you pick, better job security or higher ceiling?

Obese Arachnid

Stock standard answer is wait for NAB.

I'd lean to Marty though, I think his JS is quite reasonable. He's got a massive tank, helps with sub rule. He may take Leons role but he's also looking to push fwd so that might help with extra games/gametime.

Who knows how McCaffer (i'm a fan),Dids, Elliot & Blair are going to go this year. Clarkey just may end up pinching their spot.

MC

Definitely Clarke. He'll be playing regularly, especially with all of these injuries popping up. Can see him running along a wing in 2012 at some point imo.

Capper

The fact that Marty Clarke isnt playing NAB because of injury would probably steer me towards Mohr. But in saying that in think that Clarke's js is ok, it will depend on when he can get on the park to play.

So Mohr

Obese Arachnid

Think Clarke only has a slight thigh strain(?) & should be right for next week.