Who will be Melbournes highest SC point scorer this season.

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, January 30, 2012, 11:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortibacio

Quote from: Hippo on February 07, 2012, 11:09:04 PM
Quote from: Mortibacio on February 07, 2012, 11:07:14 PM
I only have 2 Melbourne players in my squad atm, Magner and Couch.
In reality, if picked  they have a 50/50 chance of outscoring anyone else from the demons, and they are a buttload cheaper than most.
But will both get taken off the rookie list!?
They are at least a 50/50 chance, and whichever one does will be in my starting team, rookie gold.

pavs nose

still on melbourne is anyone looking at tapscott for their back line. don't have him but i think he could ave 80-90.

Gooner

I wouldn't be looking at Tappy this year.

He did well last year because he's got a mature body (he's almost the same size as Chappy!) but there will be a bit of competition for spots in the backline this year and his role is uncertain.

I'd rate Magner and Couch about a 33% chance of getting off the rookie list and about a 40% chance of playing in round one if they are promoted.

I'll be keeping an eye on Dan Nicholson in the NAB Cup as I think he could be a real smokey and has been dominating in pre-season running.

Sabretooth Tigers

I'm with you Gooner, a very keen eye on Dan Nicholson and will also be very interested to see if the Tigers play Dan Connors. His ability is unquestioned but he's on his last chance after stuffing up several times. If fate is kind to us we could pick up two good defenders for peanuts. Cheers and best of luck.

Sabretooth Tigers

:-X
I wonder, with Mitch Clark up forward, and he must spend some time in the ruck, just how much easier life will be for Watts, Sylvia and Howe up forward. Having said that I'm totally evenly split between Maloney and Sylvia. Having a midfield consisting of Ablett, Swan, Rockliffe, Barlow,K Stevens, Horsley, McDonald and Mitchell,,, and a forward line consisting of Franklin, Goodes, Johnson, Beams, Martin,Zorko, Hampton, Rowe and Schloithe I can't fit either of them in anyway. Will look to upgrade F7 to either Chapman, Rioli or Sylvia and F6 to Fyfe. Every which way I look at the bye situation it becomes more apparent to worry more about uptrading premiums (high scoring) rather than worry about doughnuts. I'm probably wrong, but time will tell. Cheers and the very best of fun and luck to all. The reason for the initial question is asked because Melbourne play GWS and Bris twice and it would be nice to be able to have a Melbourne player captain for those four matches.

SonsOfZeus

i have couch in my last fwd spot atm if he or magner named round 1 they will be in