Ellis or Morris?

Started by Jake8, February 16, 2012, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which rookie will score more and get more games?

S Morris
12 (48%)
B Ellis
10 (40%)
Other(please name)
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jake8

Which rookie defender should I get?

ben_020285

Too hard to tell at this stage. Just put one of them in at the moment. Follow them both during NAB cup and then choose the better performer of the 2 ensuring that they play round 1 of the home and away season!

JimMundy93

Is go Morris just because he has more of an afl ready body

itchytradefinger

Yeah I reckon you always go the player with the more mature body.

Maybe the pre season will make things easier. Will be interesting to see whether they both get selected round one.

jabroni

morris has an afl ready body but looks to get the shutdown role while ellis and his sharp kicking looks to have a less accountable role but obviously wait till later nab cup stages

ando_10

ellis may score higher where morris may be a shut down player.

jasonweare

Think I read somewhere Ellis was practicing his kicking in as well.

Cruiseon

itchytradefinger

Quote from: jasonweare on February 16, 2012, 06:37:40 PM
Think I read somewhere Ellis was practicing his kicking in as well.

Good for SC, completely useless for DT.

roti

newfreofan

Both for me unless NAB cup/ round 1 teams prove otherwise

Usman

Morris was better at the intraclub but the club has been impressed by Ellis also. I have both but if you have to choose one Morris is just ahead.

coolfugitiv0

Keep in mind that one of them will most likely have the vest if they both start, while if only one of them is named, he'll probably still get the vest.

The vest! The enemy of SC.

JamSainter

BOTH! You can't lose, both good players, both will get game time, rise in price AND have the Round 13 bye which is all important for rookies.

Bruce McAvaney

morris. ellis is green vest material due to his ability to play multiple positions