Main Menu

Morabito likely to miss round 1

Started by valkorum, February 14, 2012, 11:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/12897961/not-so-fast-for-dockers-tyro/

QuoteFremantle's Anthony Morabito is likely to start the home-and-away season building match practice in WAFL ranks as he continues his comeback from secondary knee surgery.

c4v3m4n

Will make for a great cash cow downgrade depending on when he debuts.

valkorum

Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 14, 2012, 11:50:50 AM

I think that he will "debut" no later than about round 5ish - which is not quite long enough to be a downgrade target.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: valkorum on February 14, 2012, 12:06:25 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 14, 2012, 11:50:50 AM

I think that he will "debut" no later than about round 5ish - which is not quite long enough to be a downgrade target.

Where does he fit into the team exactly? IMO, It'd be hard team to push for immediate selection when he's 100% fit come round 5.

valkorum

The general consensus amongst Freo fans is that Mora is best 22

c4v3m4n

Quote from: valkorum on February 14, 2012, 12:44:28 PM

I suppose if Lyon decides to play Sandi in tandem with Griffin, then that means Clarke might be pushed out to make room for Morabito on the wing. Otherwise I really can't see who he'd push out of the team.

Cicjose

valkorum

Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 14, 2012, 12:53:30 PM
Quote from: valkorum on February 14, 2012, 12:44:28 PM

I suppose if Lyon decides to play Sandi in tandem with Griffin, then that means Clarke might be pushed out to make room for Morabito on the wing. Otherwise I really can't see who he'd push out of the team.

Clarke has been training as a forward all pre-season - I hightly doubt Ross will play him on a wing.