Rate This Bad Boy

Started by TheHanger, February 11, 2012, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHanger

Backs: B Goddard, B Deledio, S Burgoyne, B Waters, J Grimes, C Dempsey, P Davis (C Guthrie, S Docherty)

Mids:  G Ablett, M Murphy, J Watson, J Caddy, J Winderlich, D Shiel (D Tyson, L Brown)

Rucks: A Sandilands, Z Smith (J Giles, J Spencer)

Fwds: P Chapman, N Fyfe, D Zaharakis, S Crameri, D Smith, A Siposs, J Lamb (V Michie, C Hampton)

$18,300

This is just my first draft still plenty of work to be done
Before the hate comments arrive Winderlich and Dempsey were in career best form before their ACLs and are much cheaper than they are worth
Burgoyne is there for his DPP and his solid 75 a week but i am definitely open to any suggestions

Flame

Yep..plenty of work to be done! I like your pick of Burgoyne!

TheHanger

You gonna tell me what you think that work is?

yorgis

for a start i think u have too many mid-low pricers who wont get u too many points and not make enough cash to

upgrade. need to stock up a bit on the heaps of good rookies avail this year. davis, dempsey, burgoyne, crameri, siposs

lynch need to make way for rookies like ellis, morris, treloar,zorko,etc, so u can afford another gun forward and a defender

TheHanger

oh i meant to get rid of lynch, ive changed him for devon smith. what do you base Zorko's selection on, especially before the nab cup i dont know why everyone is picking him.
this year you cant have all stars and rookies, you cant have that many rookies in your team mate because of the bye rounds and the fact that the rookies wont play everygame, have fun in the bye rounds when half your team isnt playing

TheHanger

Backs:B Goddard, B Deledio, S Burgoyne, B Waters, J Grimes, C Dempsey, P Davis (C Guthrie, S Docherty)

Mids:  G Ablett, M Murphy, J Watson, J Caddy, J Winderlich, D Shiel (D Tyson, L Brown)

Rucks: A Sandilands, Z Smith (J Giles, J Spencer)

Fwds: P Chapman, N Fyfe, D Zaharakis, S Crameri, D Smith, A Saad, J Lamb (V Michie, C Hampton)

Revised Edit