9 (52.9%)
Judd
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Blairholt

Midfield of ablett, selwood, s mitchell, judd/boyd
, t mitchell and kavanagh (mcdonald and kerridge) who would u get

RobsOverAchieverss

Basically your asking the best midfielder in the comp or Boyd i think you answered your own question.

Ziplock

* a top 5 midfielder

pendles, selwood, ablett would all have to be up there with juddy.

meow meow

Marc Murphy is better than Judd at football, and at SC due to his consistency. Judd's best is better, but Murphy is good every single week.

Gazza is the best mid in the AFL, no contest.

Colliwobblers

i voted judd but i have murph agree with meow meow, boyd is no slouch either...

jfitty

As these guys are saying, take Murphy over Judd and Boyd, his consistency is brilliant. I had Judd last year, even though he pulled out some enormous scores, those scores of 80 or lower he gets now and then can be frustrating

Kenny27

Judd has the ability to get those massive scores that will get you over the line some weeks but does tend to throw a few 70s and 80s in there. Boyd is a ball magnet will get you your 100 a wk but hacks the ball a fair bit you would like to see him getting 120-140s more when he racks up those near 40 poss.games rather then 100-110

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: meow meow on February 12, 2012, 09:41:26 PM
Marc Murphy is better than Judd at football, and at SC due to his consistency. Judd's best is better, but Murphy is good every single week.

SC and DT aside are you serious Murphy is better than Judd at football, must of been a typo surely?

Constellation66

if you had to choose between the two I'd probably take Boyd tbh. Boyd is more reliable whilst Judd has had shoulder surgery in the off-season and probably has a tougher start to the year. If you were desprete you could probably take him a few rounds in when his price drops as I'm not quite sure he'll be getting those massive scores that'll justify his price so early.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: meow meow on February 12, 2012, 09:41:26 PM

+1
I was going to say pretty much the exact same thing before I read meow's comment.

JimMundy93

Judd is the best player in the league and one of the best players in the modern era
he will average 117-120+ this year

You'd be stupid not to get him

yorgis

don't forget juddy gets his own ball ALL the time and generally has 3-4  guys in front, behind, to his left and to his right.

he IS and always WILL be one of the best players to play afl. unfortunately, with all those jabs and punches he cops, he does

not always have 110+ games

Bruizer81

Give the number 1 opposition tag to Murphy every week and then compare scores.  Why do you think opposition sides tag Judd.  He is by far the better midfielder 'at this point in their careers'.

With a change of roles -
Murphy - Average - 105
Judd - Average - 130

Just my opinion...