chapman
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Wbdfan

need help cant make up my mind which one to have

bomberboy0618

Rioli. He is looking good this year.

Nick_1069

cyril i reckon, always the risk with the hammys but could really break out this year.

chappy also injury prone but is probably past his best.

fyfe a bit overpriced for my liking and the dockers will have a bunch of guys coming back from injury this year that will probably reduce his time in the midfield.

jasonweare

If rioli and hawthorn have fixed his running style. I reckon he will kill it this year.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: jasonweare on February 12, 2012, 01:01:06 PM
If rioli and hawthorn have fixed his running style. I reckon he will kill it this year.
Yeah they have been. I'm still not picking him though. I would but got better value picks.

Wbdfan

ive been leaning towards rioli but just wasnt sure as fyfe is bigger bodied than last year but retrurning from surgery
and old mate chappy has been tearing up preseason but is always rested toward the end of the season

Capper

I would also go Rioli out of the 3 but would have thought that chappy would have got some ore love

burner11

Fyfe, young and raring to go, BOG in thier intra club match and we know he's gonna play in the midfield and drift forward, Chappy injury prone, He will bounce back but how much !!!, Rioli may play in the midfield at times but too inconsistent and weve heard that before, With Sheils and Savage last year they might keep Rioli forward too

Bluesalltheway

Fyfe is only in his 3rd year so hes only going to improve. Cloke can only do so much as a key position player. Chapman is getting old  and looks to be playing more time up forward. I'd pick Fyfe.

RobsOverAchieverss

rioli all the way training with midfield , chapman injury prone and fyfe dont really have a reson he looks weird..

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on February 12, 2012, 08:08:48 PM
rioli all the way training with midfield , chapman injury prone and fyfe dont really have a reson he looks weird..
He's definitely not the most attractive guy going around. But he more than makes up for it due to the fact that he's a freak SC wise. Absolute gun and as has been mentioned in posts before mine, he'll only get better with time as he's still young.

Having said that though, I'm thinking he's more of an upgrade target due to coming off shoulder surgery.