Massive decision...

Started by MC, February 11, 2012, 08:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you choose?

Heath Shaw/Pendles/Pfeiffer/Buddy
Heppell/Cotchin/Leigh Adams/Rioli

MC

Started with option 1, but with a bit of playing around have managed to find an alternative - and in the process eliminated a starting rookie from my side.

Pretty pumped about Leigh Adams, he came out for a kick with the kids at school (where I teach) and so I decided to do a bit of research and he looks good!

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Cheers!

Ziplock

I have option 2 by 5 ppg. But that's like a best case scenario.

option one.

that being said, option two would be a lot more fun :P

MC

If Leigh Adams made 100ppg what would the difference be? Because that's what I have him down for in 2012. Pfeiffer was just a name for argument's sake - there's no reason I can't still have him as well.

Ziplock

yorgis

option 1 by far at least you know buddy and pendles should fire , shaw should at least earn his keep and pfeiffer should

make u cash. option 2 you're not too sure what you're gonna get

Colliwobblers

option 1 for safety, plus pfieffer should be promoted off the rookie list port has a veteran listed player or two and just added one to the LTI list.

And I like the look of pfeiffer I reckon he could put a few of the afl big boys on thier backsides and not even feel the bump.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg643212.html#msg643212

watch the video love this guy..

yorgis

he's got a lot to prove after being delisted by crows and the blues, will be a tough in and under player suited to dt

MC

Quote from: MC on February 11, 2012, 08:46:33 PM
If Leigh Adams made 100ppg what would the difference be? Because that's what I have him down for in 2012. Pfeiffer was just a name for argument's sake - there's no reason I can't still have him as well.

Capper

Bluesalltheway