How to display your team as a Picture.

Started by Jacka33, February 09, 2012, 02:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacka33

Posted this in the Supercoach section but thought it was also relevant to Dreamteam so here goes.

Hey guys,

Since not many people seem to know how to display their team in a picture, i decided i would give a tutorial so you can display your team like on my earlier post here http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46744.0.html

If using Windows:
firstly, you are going to want to take a screenshot of your team, do this by pressing the "prtscn" button on your keyboard, then open the application "paint" and paste the image you took from pressing "prtscn" into paint, once the image is there, you may use the select tool to highlighy just your team, so that you don't have the rest of your screen showing in the image. Once the image is to your liking, save it somewhere you will remember (usually the desktop is easiest)

If using Mac:
Similar to above however there is a tool called "grab" that can take a picture of specifically what you want to be displayed, if you are unsure of where the grab tool is, use the search feature, once grab is open (there won't be any window pop up, it will just have the toolbar in the top left corner displayed) select the capture selection button and then drag the box over your Supercoach team. once done you will be prompted where you would like to save the image, again the desktop is usually the easiest place to save.

Once your image is saved to the desktop you are going to want to upload it to the net so it can be viewed on these forums, this is done by uploading it to an image viewing site. my preferred site is http://imageshack.us/ once on the site, click browse and find your image which should be saved on the desktop (if you were following my instructions correctly) and before you upload, its best to make sure the image resize selection is set to "do not resize"

Once uploaded simply open your image in a new tab, or until the image is the only thing you are viewing on a particular page (such as this http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2011/11/2b012384e8ac0c2549d0f303037541be.jpg

When you have that page open all you have to do is copy the web address of that page in between the insert image button used on this fanfooty site, to do that simply click the insert image button when starting a new topic (it looks like a picture, who knew?) and paste the url of your image on imageshack in between the things that will pop up that look like this ---> [img]

and tadaa, you will have an image displayed right in your topic window, no links required.

Thanks and if you have any troubles let me know so i can help.

Cheers.

stew42

In Windows you can also use the Snipping Tool. Like a boss.  8) 

Besides, I prefer the Fanplanner format anyway

Jacka33

whats the fanplanner format? haven't used that before.

Mr.Craig

When you have a full team in Fanplanner there are options at the bottom of the page to copy and paste your team onto the forum.

Cicjose