Which Rucks?

Started by mophead222, February 10, 2012, 08:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mophead222

I can afford any two starting rucks.

Which two would be the best to go with???

Footyrulz

sandi and mummy i reckon.

cox will prob still score really well but more expensive and is pretty old. will not match last seasons average.

mophead222

They're the two that ive been thinking also, but i recall hearing that sandi will gain more rest time with zac clarke getting more time so possibly affect his scores

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: mophead222 on February 10, 2012, 09:00:56 AM
They're the two that ive been thinking also, but i recall hearing that sandi will gain more rest time with zac clarke getting more time so possibly affect his scores

That's exactly what put me off Sandi.
Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing player, and will still average very nicely, but I'd rather have my ruckmen playing 22 games rather than even having a chance of being rested.

The resting of players during the season is the enemy of all us Fantasy Footballers...

EDIT:
P.S.
Having said that, I completely forgot to address the topic at hand, Mumford and Luenberger were my two picks, I know they can produce some monster scores, and will only improve this year.

mophead222

Thats very true regarding sandi.

I dunno what it is but im a tad unsure of all the leuenburger hype, probably just me though.

Thanks for the help

essendon33

i too am not sure about all the luenburger hype, yes he will get better, nut ikn a team like brisbane who knows!...

im going with mummy and kreuzer.. only because kreuzer is over 100k cheaper than luey and if fit will arguyably have a better season.. however saying that warnock will have a big part in kreuzers scores, but with carlton having no key forward this coluld work in his favour... the likes of judd, murphy, simpson as well as players such as scotland, gibbs will give the restinbg ruckman plenty of chances... just my opinion