Please Rate Team Out Of 10

Started by Paulie, February 07, 2012, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulie

DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, M.Clarke, B Deledio, P.Puopolo, T.Mohr,B.Ellis,(S. Morris, B. Wilkes)
MID: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, B.Gibbs,K. Stevens, M.Boyd, D. Shiel (T.Mitchell, J.Mcdonald)
RUC: D.Cox, H.Mcintosh(O. Stephenson, J. Giles)
FWD: L. Franklin, A.Goodes, M,Robinson, D.Martin, A.Christensen, K.Reimers,D.Zorko,(J.Cameron,M.Panos)

Defence ..im getting rid of puopolo when i find a suitable replacement

any suggestions would be great

Justin Bieber

Alright I was going to mention pop but you explained it:

23/30,

24/30

6/10

24/30

Overall:

77/100

Also you have to get rid of Reimers!!

Paulie

oops that was a mistake hes already gone mate

DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, M.Clarke, B Deledio, P.Puopolo, T.Mohr,B.Ellis,(S. Morris, B. Wilkes)
MID: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, B.Gibbs,K. Stevens, M.Boyd, D. Shiel (T.Mitchell, J.Mcdonald)
RUC: D.Cox, H.Mcintosh(O. Stephenson, J. Giles)
FWD: L. Franklin, A.Goodes, M,Robinson, D.Martin, A.Christensen,S.Brynes,D.Zorko,(J.Cameron,M.Panos)

Defence ..im getting rid of puopolo when i find a suitable replacement

any suggestions would be great

Paulie

seems like opinions are mixed with ratings

personally, i think the only weak point in my team before the NAB Cup would be puopolo and reimers was a mistake as the team had been changed before the post

im happy with the setup as is for now as im sure there will be changes once we see players perform

Justin Bieber

Alright if I look at your team and consider byes your backline would score about 5/30 or less. you have 7 people out through the rd 13 byes so that's no good. You should reconsider your backline lol